Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

So I didn't shoot the match so I am just trying to understand the process......

My post questioned the reason for the toss, and pondered it....( Hell, I was there!) (God Bless EK)

MOST IMPORTANT!

I THANKED THE MEN & WOMEN OF NY & PATHFINDER for holding the match.

They know how to get a bunch of shooters through a big match in a HALF DAY FORMAT ,they respect how far folks travel to play the game.

So,

I Thank them again! :cheers:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where were all the vendors this year?

Last year Target Barn, Glock and a few others were there...

Years ago, at the Miller Invitational, the yard was full of vendors!

Last year, 3-5

Now it is INTERNET

No reason to travel for 200 +/- shooters.........

the time & travel doesn't equal the sales & profit, I would bet!

CED didn't do themselves any favors with the chrono...

It was my first Area Match and I was a little disappointed that vendors skipped the show. I still like to buy from people who know and represent their product.

Alfie & RevoModel10:

The A$$es of Area 7 album has been published on Facebook. A7 never looked better! :surprise: Thanks to all of those who were willing (sometimes demanding) participants in our photo adventure. If you don't utilize FaceBook but would like to see ALL of the pics taken by me, you can PM me and I will send you a link.

Thanks to all of you for visiting us at Pathfinder. The A7 staff loved seeing each of you and are grateful for your participation in this match.

Regards,

Kitty

Kitty,

It was a pleasure to meet you. Your attitude and smiling face on your stage did Area 7 proud. Wondering if my a$$ made it... is there an Area 7 facebook page? My wife and I will make the trip to NY next year. Thanks for all your great work.

• 3 weeks later...

Any idea when the match shirts will be sent out? My size was not available at the mtach.

Also wondering when plaques/trophies would be sent out as well. PM'd Mr. Boudrie as well several days ago with my contact info.

Any idea when the match shirts will be sent out? My size was not available at the mtach.

Also wondering when plaques/trophies would be sent out as well. PM'd Mr. Boudrie as well several days ago with my contact info.

Let us know if you hear anything from your PM.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...