Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My New Toys

Sgtsvi

Here are a couple of pics of my new blasters. I have moved up quite a bit since I started shooting IDPA in February with a glock 17.

fa38474f.jpg.thumb.jpgfa38474b.jpg.thumb.jpg

I will be tapping your brains for more info for awhile. I am going to start shooting USPSA after the first of the year. I have already learned alot, but there is so much more to learn.

Thanks

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
Luis, if you have an eye for guns like that, your english is good enough. Everone on this forum will figure out how to talk with you. Larry

Everytime I see this topic, I try to understand this message. Who is "Luis" and where is he trying to speak English?

Rhino, a week or so ago Luis (BrazilianShooter) posted his pics into this thread. I think Sig Lady moved him into his own thread but my post got left behind. She did it on purpose to confuse you, give you something to think about.Larry

The one with the scott grip is my IDPA gun. The limited gun had the strait trigger in it already. I am trying out both to see which one I like and convert the other to match. Thanks for the replies.

I think my next one will be a single stack commander in 38 super for a off duty gun. I also see an open gun in my future some day. It makes it nice being able to stop by SVI on my way home from work when I need something. Sandy, Tami, and Len are great to deal with.

Dave