Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Buckeye Challenge

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Dan, when are you going to send out the next batch of email confirmations? I sent my form in last Friday and just wondered if you got it yet.

I haven't sent out any confirmations yet. I'm sure I have your application. I haven't cashed any checks yet either. I wanted to make sure this match would be viable before doing anything. I only have about 2 squads worth of shooters at this point (not including staff). I wanted to see what happens after our first match this Sunday. I still have about 7 squads to fill and would like to see how many apps I get in the next week.

The chrono will be next to the range house so power shouldn't be a problem but thank you very much for the offer for the power source Sarge. We are looking for a second CED chrono with IR screens if anyone has one and would like to loan it for the match. As I said before I want this to be as close to a level 2 match as I can make it.

Get those applications in folks. I would like for our first match like this to work so our club might consider doing an even bigger match in the future.

At this point there is no reason why it shouldn't happen. I just didn't want to cash all these checks and then find out we were not getting the interest I was hoping for. As of now the match is very much going to happen.

At this point there is no reason why it shouldn't happen. I just didn't want to cash all these checks and then find out we were not getting the interest I was hoping for. As of now the match is very much going to happen.

About 5 shooters I know that are going from KY :D

Hey folks things are looking good. Sarge is building a chrono box, Chris is warming up his computer, we are building some additional props and target stands this weekend and all we need is to add about 60 more shooters. Drop those applications so I can stop worrying.

Just picked up my mail and no applications in it. I'm starting to get the idea you folks don't like me. :(

You're just now getting that idea!Common Dan. :roflol:

Ya, I guess I should have figured it out by now but I'm pretty slow. :huh:

can i sign up at april match? want to be part of this..

You should be able to if you have the application filled out and a check. :cheers:

OR maybe Dan will bring some blank apps with him to the match. :ph34r:

I will have applications at our April match.

I'm really getting concerned at this point. It has been three days and not one application has come in. We only have 36 shooters and that just isn't enough. For those that said you had applications coming now is the time to get them in. I have to make a commitment by the first week of May or cancel the match.

i can't speak for anyone else, however.... i'm new to this, but the other club i belong to started out just like this and now we hold a seven state regional. if you want this..now is the time to support it. from what i se this has the potential to be a big match in time, but only if it starts somewhere. i will be there even though it will only be my second match. you got to start somewhere, might as well be full bore.