Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Zen?

CraigEcash86

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Zen is going into a stage and watching single stack and production guys cry about reloads. To them the stage dictates where they will reload. 

Then I walk the stage shooting limited and I TELL the stage where I plan to reload..That's zen. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/30/2016 at 2:20 PM, nikdanja said:

Zen is going into a stage and watching single stack and production guys cry about reloads. To them the stage dictates where they will reload. 

Then I walk the stage shooting limited and I TELL the stage where I plan to reload..That's zen. 

lol good call!

• 6 months later...
On 12/30/2016 at 1:20 PM, nikdanja said:

As a Prod shooter, I laughed at this.  Then I cried a little, inside.  

I allow myself to be limited to Production

If I am free to be limited, I am free to be

My freedom is in this choice

Yet why do I keep choosing to be limited
I should at least try Limited

I shall.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...

Most of these replies have never gotten close to Zen.  Once you expierence Zen on a stage then you know what it is.  It is like an out of body experience, everything is like on autopilot and you don't even notice the sound of the gun or the recoil.  Been there done that, but when you lose it, it is a hard road back.  I took 7 years off and lost it, now I don't shoot enought to get it back.   With Zen 10 seconds, without Zen 16 seconds.