Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Adams Arms Ozark 3-Gun Match Information

Does anyone have the range address or lat/long handy?

Did you attend the match last year? If so it is at the same location.

I did but I can't for the life of me figure out where it is on the map. Thanks!

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The match will end between 3-4 Sunday afternoon. A final schedule of all events will be sent out shortly and published.

Does anyone know the schedule for Sunday. Im trying to book my fligt back and the last flight leaves at 750 out of St Louis

FYI: Directions, GPS info, and match times will be posted to the match website this evening and an email address will be sent to all shooters who have provided a valid email address. If you have not received any email communication from me and are registered, then please send me your email as the one I have in the system is invalid. My email address is mistydesha@gmail.com. For those that are booking flights, the match will end between 3-4 Sunday. Thanks everyone. See ya at the match.

Misty Sadler

Misty, by saying the match will end between 3-4, do you mean shooting will end then or awards and prize table will be completed by then?

I currently have a flight out of Springfield at 5:10 on Sunday afternoon.

thanks,

James

Prizes and awards will be completed by then.

Misty, by saying the match will end between 3-4, do you mean shooting will end then or awards and prize table will be completed by then?

thanks,

James

Prizes and awards will be completed by then.

thanks,

James

I have received a number or questions on squad requests so here is how it will work. We will do our request to squad you with those you want to shoot, but cannot guarantee anything.

1. If you are riding with someone and/or are sharing equipment I need to know that.

2. If you request your buddy and they request you the request has a greater chance of being fulfilled than if you request them but they do not request you.

3. If you do not want to be on the same squad as someone, I need to know that.

4. Squad lists will be sent out through email and we will have a 2 day review period for any changes. Once the final squad list is sent no changes can be made.

5. If I do not have a valid email address for you, I can't send you the information

6. Please send squad requests through email only. Mistydesha@gmail.com

Thank you everyone, and I look forward to a great match this year.

Misty Sadler

Trying to get ammo supplies ready for this match. Is there a round count yet? Is there a limit on shot size? And are we going to need slugs and/or buckshots? Thanks.

Plan on 125 pistol, rifle, shotgun, and 3 slugs.

Is this an official confirmation by someone associated with the match???

My searchfu is messed up so I am probably. asking a question that has already been answered.

Are the stages going to be walking distance from each other? If not, will you need a vehicle other than a utv/ ATV? I am trying to plan a mini-vacation around this match.

Edited by ShootfastRunfaster

The stages are much closer together this year than they were last year, you don't need to have an atv, but it will be helpful.

My searchfu is messed up so I am probably. asking a question that has already been answered.

Are the stages going to be walking distance from each other? If not, will you need a vehicle other than a utv/ ATV? I am trying to plan a mini-vacation around this match.

The official round count is

Rifle-94

Pistol-103

Shotgun- 137

Slug-10

Trying to get ammo supplies ready for this match. Is there a round count yet? Is there a limit on shot size? And are we going to need slugs and/or buckshots? Thanks.

Plan on 125 pistol, rifle, shotgun, and 3 slugs.

Is this an official confirmation by someone associated with the match???