Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from N.E. PA

jimmy1256

OK, Just joined the forum. Currently shooting IDPA for past 2 years. Shot my first USPSA match 2 weeks ago with my son, can't wait to do it again. Shot 2 ICORE matches last month. Am registered for the KEYSTONE CUP tier 2 match next month. Shooting IDPA this weekend and a carbine match on the 22nd. Been reloading for about 40 years( every caliber I shoot and then some). Own 2 Dillon 550Bs and a RCBS single stage. Plus all the extra goodies. That's it for now if you want to ask me something just ask and I'll try to answer. Thanks, Jim.

Welcome from the Keystone Cup MD! I'll be shooting IDPA at Wilkes barre Saturday and Guthsville Sunday. Don't forget about the IDPA classifier match at Keystone on May 21st. You'll need your classifier for the Keystone Cup if you don't have it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will shooting at Guthsville on Sunday so we may see each other. I'll keep an eye out for you. My classifications are up to date. CCP and SSP. Will be shooting SSP/MM at the Keystone Cup Match. Hope to meet you on Sunday. Black Sig Sauer hat, will be shooting a P320F9.