Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

MGM Eagle Eye Universal Switchview Throw Lever

Looks like MGM took the product page down from their website. Did any of you that ordered the universal receive your order?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I became one of MGM's sponsored shooters in 2014. I was told this week that they are pushing hard to get these out but they are still testing some final tweaks to the design. They are supposed to be sending me a pair this week to try to break.

I'm sure if you want your money back they will refund you the second you call in. Their customer service is top notch. They didn't tell me exactly when they would be ready to ship production units.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

sorry for the hold up on this. on my way back from ny right now where we just discussed the final tweeks. right now, we're looking like we're going to be good for a ship date the last week in march. At that time, we'll be filling all of the pre orders and will be putting it back up on the website. I apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience. I think this is going to be a great economy version to the aluminum Switchview lever.

adios,

tg

• 3 weeks later...

I hope so. I ordered long ago and got one email explaining a delay. I wrote them some time later and never heard back from them. I thought it was worth a try at the price. Hope it works out. If not, I will have to break down and buy expensive ones.

All of the shooters at the SMM3gun match this weekend received a free Eagle Eye. I just installed it on one of my backup scopes that they don't make a switchview for. It seems really well made and pretty ingenious for its price. Thanks MGM.

All of the shooters at the SMM3gun match this weekend received a free Eagle Eye. I just installed it on one of my backup scopes that they don't make a switchview for. It seems really well made and pretty ingenious for its price. Thanks MGM.

Good news! My buddy at the Make Ready Pro shop just ordered a bunch for his store and was told they would ship Monday.

Tell me more about the Steiner 1-5 and how it compares to a Swaro?

Mick

I haven't eve. put a zero on it yet.

First impressions are that it's a lot more rugged than a Swarovski which is probably the Swaro's biggest weakness.

The M5Xi has great illumination, great glass, big FOV so it's gonna be more than capable of anything we do in 3-gun.

I think I will like the BDC in the M5Xi better than mil reticle in the Z6i. It should be more precise. The M5Xi doesn't have windage bars like the Z6i which is not a huge drawback as I only use them at 1-3 matches a year but they do help me guess the windage hold on those 400-600 yard shots at Rocky Mountain or Fallen Brethren.

The M5Xi does not have quite as generous of a FOV as the Z6i.

The M5Xi does have a 200 yard hold where's the Z6i doesn't, the most obvious difference is the M5Xi 1-5X vs the Z6i 1-6X.

I like the illumination dial on the M5Xi better than the push button deal in the Z6i. Illumination is faster to turn on/off on the Z6i but adjustment is a PIA so I never change it.

That's all I can think of until I get some trigger time on it.

Tell me more about the Steiner 1-5 and how it compares to a Swaro?

Mick

I haven't eve. put a zero on it yet.

First impressions are that it's a lot more rugged than a Swarovski which is probably the Swaro's biggest weakness.

The M5Xi has great illumination, great glass, big FOV so it's gonna be more than capable of anything we do in 3-gun.

I think I will like the BDC in the M5Xi better than mil reticle in the Z6i. It should be more precise. The M5Xi doesn't have windage bars like the Z6i which is not a huge drawback as I only use them at 1-3 matches a year but they do help me guess the windage hold on those 400-600 yard shots at Rocky Mountain or Fallen Brethren.

The M5Xi does not have quite as generous of a FOV as the Z6i.

The M5Xi does have a 200 yard hold where's the Z6i doesn't, the most obvious difference is the M5Xi 1-5X vs the Z6i 1-6X.

I like the illumination dial on the M5Xi better than the push button deal in the Z6i. Illumination is faster to turn on/off on the Z6i but adjustment is a PIA so I never change it.

That's all I can think of until I get some trigger time on it.

Man, I hope my lever comes with a Steiner, too!!!

Received and installed my Eagle Eye today on my Vortex PST 1-4x. MGM already made the best lever on the market-- this one is better. The Eagle Eye's height and width is pefect. Once you figure out how it installs, it goes on pretty easily, and they provide two straps so it's capable of being fitted for several scope rings. MGM can consider me an unofficial pitch man!!!