Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dillon Bins

There was a mini-thread started under "Reloading Benches" in the Gallery section..

I didn't want to Hijack that thread...

If you have a "Container Store" in your area, they make larger bins like these (the smaller one is the dillon one, dillon just put's thier name on it) - the medium one must hold 400+ 9MM - and it attaches the same way, just slide it on - I haven't had one slip or break -

Or, if you just want more of the small bins, they're 0.89 - for quick change outs

http://www.containerstore.com/browse/Produ...62645&CATID=166

Dave

I think most Dillon customers are aware that Akrobins makes the bins. However, we support Dillon because of their contributions to the shooting sports and to the shooting community. As such, their efforts warrant my loyalty. A couple of extra pennies to support a company that supports my sports is worth it.

Rich

I hope the 5 gallon bucket is right under the "exit chute" instead of down on the floor several feet below. It's not unknown for a loaded round to light off when dropping a significant distance onto other loaded rounds. No, I've never had it happen, but I believe the people who say it's happened to them.

Good point Duane about ejecting rounds from your reloader into buckets, few months ago, it was announced at one of our local matches in the northwest, making sure we all accounted for all live ammunition that may have been ejected or fallen onto the ground during the match because previously, as freak as they may sound; at one previous match somewhere, one shooter’s pistol ejected a spent cartridge landing on the ground obviously and it somehow hit a live round laying on the ground and guess what? Yep, live discharge. Odds of this occurrence, who knows. I wasn’t present during the big surprise, thank god! Never heard much else about this and hopefully not ever again. Just not safe enough at times.