Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA pistol match**POSTPONED!*

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

30 is cold ... hell 40 degrees is cold. Ask anybody in Florida if 40 is cold. Snow storms is a whole nother thing. Call me when it's 50 and we'll talk.

where not in florida.....9 is cold, 10 is match time! devil.gif

hey, It's all relative. People in Key west think 50 is cold and people in Alaska think its warm.

I just got home (i live 6 miles from the range). In Columbus there was 3 inches of snow and down here we have none.....but it is snowing now so who knows how much we will get. Hell who cares I'm gonna have the match anyway. I haven't heard from flyn40 to see if he will be there and if he was going to bring some chili. If anyone brings something warm such as chili, soup, coffee maker...etc I will let you shoot for a special price of $5. Make sure if you do decide to bring something you post it on here so we don't have 4 or 5 guys bringing coffee. Thanks. Hope to see you all there. Jason

6 inches on the north end of Columbus. News is saying it will be heavier north of Columbus.

South, heading toward C-ville...I just watched a news report (live)...they were on St. Rt. 23 in Pickaway County (the main road to the range)...and they had no snow. Just wet.

Looks like Lancaster (15m east of the range) has just 1 inch. (Conrad lives 5m east of the range.)

I'd say, if you can get on a main road, and it looks good on that road, then head on in. The range should be relatively decent.

It just above freezing right now. Wet and slushy.