Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

HK parts

tollarja

Where do you buy replacement parts for HK guns? I have a P2000 V3 (DA/SA). I was also wondering if USP aftermarket parts like sights fit, because nobody offers competition sights specifically for the P2000. I can verify that wolf hammer springs fit.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff

I know that the night sights between the two are not interchangable. The USP has a deeper dovetail for the rear sight and the front is narrower.

As far as the internals, some parts are interchangable and some are not. The H&K's have quite a few internal parts and are not all that easy to modify (Unless you are just changing variants).

One place that might have parts is HKpartsonline. I haven't checked their website in a while so I am not sure as to what they may have.

Edited for spelling

Edited by Signcutter

• 2 months later...

Where do you buy replacement parts for HK guns? I have a P2000 V3 (DA/SA). I was also wondering if USP aftermarket parts like sights fit, because nobody offers competition sights specifically for the P2000. I can verify that wolf hammer springs fit.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff

I called H&K not to long ago asking this same question. They offer some parts on their website webstore, but the selection is bad, really bad. www.hkparts.net seems to be the best source. However, you can find parts at Midway and Gun Parts (an outfit in NY).

The customer service rep also said that if I could not find it at the places he suggested to give him a call back and they will see what they could do for me. He should have just offered to help me there and then. I ended up getting one part from hkparts and the other part from Midway.

• 4 months later...