Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

147+power pistol=?

Adam Pini

Hey guys this is my first post on this board and im wondering what a good setup would be for 147gr berrys bullets, fresh remington brass, cci primers, and power pistol. Im looking to get a really soft shooting Round but Ill take all the info i can get

Thanks

Adam

Edited by Adam Pini

what book did you get? does it have Power Pistol data? My Lyman 49th has some for 147gr, but like Twodown said, it wont be very soft.

I use Solo 1000 with my 147 gr lead. Very soft shooting.

I have the newest hornady book and it is in there. We have solo 1000 at our shop. What is your load for it and any idea what pf?

what book did you get? does it have Power Pistol data? My Lyman 49th has some for 147gr, but like Twodown said, it wont be very soft.

I use Solo 1000 with my 147 gr lead. Very soft shooting.

I have the newest hornady book and it is in there. We have solo 1000 at our shop. What is your load for it and any idea what pf?

I use 3.2gr loaded about 1.130 - 1.145 depending on the gun. Its light and might not make PF, to hard to get to my chrono with 6in of snow on the ground. Some posts back, guys are running 3.4-3.5 and making good power with it and no pressure signs.