Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Southern Regional Revolver Championship

Stages are posted for the match!!!

http://lagator.org/SRRC.htm

Thanx Dogged, now I can go pract....errrr I mean go weapons testing and making brass. Looks like you got doubles as stages 6 and 7 are the same as 8 and 9. Or something close. later the timer is calling me. later rdd

t

Based on what I was able to see, I think I may want to retract my thank yous. Stages 2,4, 5, 7, and 9 have the description, but no diagram. Stage 8 is a duplicate of Stage three.

These are not easy stages. Obviously this is going to be another challenging match. I hope I am up for it.

Clearly not for the faint of heart that shoot bottem feeders. :roflol:

Bwana, I got the diagrams and all just a couple of stages repeated on the stuff. But they will figure it out. Or maybe I'm just on dial-up and got last years. We are slow in my neck of the woods. later rdd

there was at least two repeats... so it's either 8 stages or 2 didn't get loaded up... bubber you coming down the weekend before to our club match? might be able to sneak in some quality practice...

there was at least two repeats... so it's either 8 stages or 2 didn't get loaded up... bubber you coming down the weekend before to our club match? might be able to sneak in some quality practice...

Ops! The Guy who posted it might have been drinking at the time... It's fixed now.

Edited by Dogged

Thanx Dogged got it all saved up. Chris..Practice? How unethical, I will be there to insure you do not do anyting unethical...In revo terms that means Hell yea I'll be there. I will let the Gober Twins know about it. later rdd

I won't be shooting the match this year. :angry: Just bought a house and will be spending all my free time there painting, doing floors, and whatever else my wife says I have to do.

I will make an attempt to come and visit with everyone on one of the days.

scooter

I won't be shooting the match this year. :angry: Just bought a house and will be spending all my free time there painting, doing floors, and whatever else my wife says I have to do.

scooter

Scooter you gots to come visit a couple of times. The wife could not mind that...bring your revos too, as long as you will be pushing the envelope you can only be punished once. Maybe punished longer but only once. :devil: CYA later rdd

scooter

Scooter you gots to come visit a couple of times. The wife could not mind that...bring your revos too, as long as you will be pushing the envelope you can only be punished once. Maybe punished longer but only once. :devil: CYA later rdd

It's much easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask permission...

I'm finally making it down to Lousiana to see if ScooterJ really even does have a revolver and use it and see what kind of extremes he goes to just to keep me from seeing ???? :devil::sight:

Oh well, he can come to Memphis in October now since he'll be a match down and need to catch up.

HOP

well crap is all i have to say..

my 4 year old was sick and ended up admitted to the hospital and was released this morning.. (4 days in the hospital)

guess it wasn't meant to be... ya'll have fun pinching off those tails and putting lead down range...

Back home from the Southern Regional after a three hour drive through rain, sleet, and then snow flurries when I got to Jackson. :angry2: Once again, the crew at Thibodaux has provided another first-class high quality match. Just wish my shooting had been better than third-class and no quality. Got to see a lot of old friends and make a bunch of new ones. The squad I was on had some great shooters, Art, Eric, Dennis, Bruce, Todd & Sheila, "Foot-Fault Freddie", and a couple of others, (Whose names escape me in my alcohol induced relaxation). Great RO's, Kerry, Jane and Bill. Thanks for all your hard work. For those of you who could not make it, you missed a great one. Good stages, and a great prize table. I am sure the results will be up on the web within a day or two.

Thanks again to all the folks who made this such a great match.

PAT

How could I forget "Never Say Die" Neil Allen. Last stage of the match and he can't get the moon to fall out. Pounds on it until the whole cylinder assemly comes out. Steps over to a barrel on the stage and picks up the cylinder assembly tries to put it back in, uses his thumb nail to unscrew the yoke screw, loses the yoke screw, finds the yoke screw, puts it all back together, reloads and finishes the stage with a 127+ second plus time. He would have been better of to take all the misses and stop, but he never quit. That is a real competitor. :cheers::bow: My hat is off to him.

Edited by Bwana Six-Gun

Scores are posted for the 2010 Southern Regional:

Thanks to the match sponsors:

Smith & Wesson, TK Custom, and GAT Bullets

Thanks to the stage sponsors:

Speed-E-Rack, Montana Gold, Beckham Product Design, Birchwood Casey, Brownells, Apex Tactical, BC Armory, BRIAN ENOS, Hiviz Shooting Systems,Hogue Inc., Otis Technology, North Mountain and NAIS.

Thanks to the match contributors:

Zero Bullets Co., J. Dewey Manufacturing, Redding Reloading Equipment, Cabela’s, MIDDWAY USA, Starline, Inc, 5.11 Tactical, Decot Hy Wyd, Bayou Bullets, Secure Firearm Products, Memphis Charity Challenge(Ya'll come shoot the match!) and Central States ICORE Regional!

Thanks Chris, I wish things would have worked out to allow you and Roger to make it. It was a good match and good people, I had a good time. I had a few pretty ugly stages but I learned a few things to work on and the new blaster that I finished up the week before was working well when I paid attention. I'll be better prepared next time. I hope I get someone else to go with me next year, 520 miles riding alone is a little tiresome.

Thanks to those that worked so hard to make this match happen. Revolver folks are just plain good people to be around, it was a good time.

you know for what little i was needed around my house i should have just gone... all i heard was "momma"

oh well im talking to roger about tagging along to the IRC to make up for it..

Eric is right about the match. Very well put together. I've never seen such a smooth tear down of stages. Everyone pitched in to help. It made you appreciate the amount of work that went into set up. There were a lot of props.

I made the feed and it was my first crawdad boil. Not knowing what to expect, I thought the first tray of dads was for the whole table. Not the case. Each person had a moutain to work through. There are tricks to eating them. And just like a guy at his first revolver match, everyone was ready to help with technique. The regulars made it look fast and easy. Jerry was not there, but I bet he's fast at that too.

Thanks to all, Richard