Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Southern Regional Revolver Championship

Lafourche Speed Shooters presents The 5th Southern Regional Revolver Championship! Open, Limited and Retro divisions. Prize table to be walked in finishing order in each division. The match will be held in Thibodaux, LA at the Southern Shooting Center on March 20-21. Ya'll come, its gonna' bea' lotta' fun on da bayou!

Applications and details at: http://www.lagator.org/SRRC.htm

Edited by Dogged

• 2 weeks later...

what motel?

Thibodaux: Howard Johnson 985-447-9071

Ramada Inn 985-446-0561

Deauville Motel 985-448-2411

Days Inn & Suites Bayou Land 985-446-1933

Gray: Best Western Houma Inn 985-580-4300

Houma: Economy Inn 985-851-6041

Fairfield Inn Houma 985-580-1050

Hampton Inn 985-873-3140

Holiday Inn 985-868-5851

Plantation Inn 985-868-0500

Ramada Inn 985-879-4871

• 2 weeks later...

I dislocated my left knee cap yesterday so the spring matches mow look like they will have to be a game time decision. I was looking forward to this match...

Hey Farve played hurt!!! Does this mean no OKC this weekend? Still trying to get the HoJo thing figured out Chris. As soon as I can make the Resev. Will let you know. Later rdd

im in a full leg brace for at least a week.. i was planning on the H and H match next weekend because it was a classifer match... at this time i have no definite plans but have to be healed up for instructor school on April 26th..

i hope this will only be a 3 week or so heal time... we will see..

you should see those fancy new big butt grips on my 627

NOT much NOISE HERE ??????

IS anybody HOME ?????

Will I BE SHOOTING BY MYSELF ?????

HELLO HELLO HELLO ?????

HOP

You must still have your ear muffs turned down. The other Roger, the Gober Twins, Gregg, are I are headed that way. Along with the collection of the usual suspects. :ph34r: later rdd

Sounds good, looking forward to seeing you and shooting against you again. Do you know if the Cliff Walsh, Dan Carden or John Bagakis are coming again? Tommy Cabell is out, he has to have surgery on his foot and possibly his knee. I probably will not make the boil, can't be sure I will get offwork in time. See you on Saturday.

Edited by Bwana Six-Gun

• 2 weeks later...

Any idea when the stages will be up? Room reservations are made and I am looking forward to this.

On a slightly different note, I have a new toy, a K frame M-15 with a 9MM cylinder cut for moon clips. If I can get some more moons and get a load dialed in I might use this. Anyone have any suggestions for a load? I would like to stick with Clays just for economy and a 130 to 140 bullet, since these are readily available from Billy Bullets.

See everyone there.

PAT

Sounds good, looking forward to seeing you and shooting against you again. Do you know if the Cliff Walsh, Dan Carden or John Bagakis are coming again? Tommy Cabell is out, he has to have surgery on his foot and possibly his knee. I probably will not make the boil, can't be sure I will get offwork in time. See you on Saturday.

I'll be Washington (state) that weekend........Grandson's 1'st B-day. Cant miss that.....

I'll be Washington (state) that weekend........Grandson's 1'st B-day. Cant miss that.....

Granpaw Dan. Wow you're old.....

Based on what I was able to see, I think I may want to retract my thank yous. Stages 2,4, 5, 7, and 9 have the description, but no diagram. Stage 8 is a duplicate of Stage three.

These are not easy stages. Obviously this is going to be another challenging match. I hope I am up for it.

Clearly not for the faint of heart that shoot bottem feeders. :roflol: