Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking at the timer to see if all shots were recorded?

Coach

We had this issue come up a few years ago at our club match. The RO was using my timer (a pocket proII, which had just came out), I was the shooter. At the end of a bad run, the RO and Scorekeeper were talking about how many penalties to give me for something that had went bad and then started looking at the timer to try to figure out how many shots were fired. The RO asked me how to review the shots, and I told him to mash the button on the side ( I must have been confused) and when he did, the timer beeped and reset :roflol: . And because they had not recorded the time and couldn't remember it, I got a reshoot.

Hurley

Gamer!

:lol:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had this issue come up a few years ago at our club match. The RO was using my timer (a pocket proII, which had just came out), I was the shooter. At the end of a bad run, the RO and Scorekeeper were talking about how many penalties to give me for something that had went bad and then started looking at the timer to try to figure out how many shots were fired. The RO asked me how to review the shots, and I told him to mash the button on the side ( I must have been confused) and when he did, the timer beeped and reset :roflol: . And because they had not recorded the time and couldn't remember it, I got a reshoot.

Hurley

Gamer!

:lol:

I knew this was comming! :roflol:

The RO was my best friend. That day, he and I were the only ones shooting L10. You should have seen the look on his face.

Hurley