Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My New Mag Well

bobobooie

I like that mag release button. Is that a button over a drilled mag release, or a complete mag release? And who makes it? I think that's what I need to prevent my "flipping" habit.

--jc

It is a button made by Wilson. It's corners have been rounded and next week it'll be cut down even more to a small oval.

That magwell is nice. Who makes it and do you have a pic of the bottom?

This is Jim's web site, he has several pictures in a slide show if it along with other products he makes. Go check him out, he is a great gunsmith and guy!

http://www.jimjoycecustom.com/

Rob is correct. Go to his web site and contact him. Send me a PM and I can send you additional pics if you need them. The ones I have on my two guns are aluminum, but he makes them in delrin also.

Jim sure makes some nice parts and he is a great guy!

You got that right Rob. He'll be at Sir Walter this week-end and I'll shoot this baby in it's first match.

Paul

Paul,

I will be there too. I normaly shoot SS but I am going to shoot limited this month. looks like it will be cold, but I am sure it will be fun.

You got that right Rob. He'll be at Sir Walter this week-end and I'll shoot this baby in it's first match.

Paul

Paul,

I will be there too. I normaly shoot SS but I am going to shoot limited this month. looks like it will be cold, but I am sure it will be fun.

Cool. You and Hendrix seem to punish me silly. Glad you're gonna shoot Limited!!!!!!!! :D

Paul

Paul,

Cool. You and Hendrix seem to punish me silly. Glad you're gonna shoot Limited!!!!!!!! :D

SS is all yours! We are both shooting Limited, someting different and a little frindly competition among old friends, just for bragging rights of course!

Paul

Paul,

SS is all yours! We are both shooting Limited, someting different and a little frindly competition among old friends, just for bragging rights of course!

Glad to hear it! I'll see you there.

post-11000-1262222427_thumb.jpg
it either is part of or bolts to the MSH from the bottom, or I have seen some that slide under the grips and go around the grip screw bushings.....

Like this...

We forgot to mention the price, I promise it will be hard to beat Jim's price for such a high quality part!

Nah, they have got to contact him for the price. Let me just say that I have a used Tech Well SP, a couple of S&As, and a STI DT or whatever they are called, laying around here somewhere. This new one was less expensive, much better fitting, and really effective. Any gun I get now will have these mag wells. His Para ones are equally impressive.

I'm not a spokesman, but am surely a fan of good quality work at a great price. Nuff said by me. Hope you all liked my new mag well!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...