Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA match at BGSL, Wilmore, KY January 3rd.

The Blue Grass Sportsman League http://www.bgslinc.com/index.php is having their monthly USPSA match Sunday January 3rd.

Match registration will be open from 9:00 AM until 10:00 AM at the shelter at the pistol pits. New shooter registration will be open from 8:45 AM until 9:00 AM. The shoot starts at 10:30 AM.

New shooters must be there no later than 9:00 AM for the new shooter check.

If you are a member you will need to use your gate card to open the gate.

If you are not a BGSL member, simply use the key pad at the gate to call the number displayed on the sign for Pistol (006) and whoever has the Pistol phone will use it to remotely open the gate after you state that you are there for the USPSA match.

The Pistol phone will be answered from 8:45 AM until 10:00 AM on Sunday the 3rd.

Rifle and shotgun needed? It's been a while since I've been to Wilmore. :)

No, this month is pistol and rifle. Next month will be pistol and shotgun, with slugs.

Round count looks to be 116 for the pistol and 20 for the rifle side match.

Edited by atbarr

What's the weather look like? 9 degrees? :surprise: Anybody have a portable propane heater they can follow me around with tomorrow?

Your coming up from AL to shoot...man are you in for a weather change lol.

Side note, anybody got any trash wood they want to put in the burn barrels?

about half the stages are set mostly up so hopefully we won't have to bust our butts in the morning. Me, Tom, and Jason got them partially up today! :cheers:

about half the stages are set mostly up so hopefully we won't have to bust our butts in the morning. Me, Tom, and Jason got them partially up today! :cheers:

Hmmmmm

Sounds like Practice..... :cheers:

yup practice moving walls! :roflol: :roflol: