Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

G34 Variants

Sarge

New to Glocks so be prepared for dumb questions in the future. This might be my first one.

While looking at Comp-Tac holsters it lists two types for the G34, with or without rail. The only 34's I see anywhere appear to have a rail. Are there different models of the 34? I hope I bought the right one.

LOL...I thought I'd post something while I dug up a pic for ya...

Red shows the standard light rail

Green shows the finger grooves.

Blue shows where to lock to see if you have a 2-pin model or a 3-pin model. There is a pin in the web of the grip to add in, so if you see one pin where the blue circle is...that would be a 2-pin model. If you see two pins where the blue circle is, that would be a 3-pin model.

post-690-1261174121_thumb.jpg

If you bought new, from new inventory, chances are high that you have a 3-pin gun, with finger grooves and a standard light rail...especially in a G34.

Oh yea and regardless of model there is one surefire cure to improve their looks.

Dig a hole 3 feet deep, place Glock in hole, fill with dirt. Repeat as necessary.

Pull out of hole, fill with any wretched ammo that you chose, empty magazine into A-zone. Repeat as necessary. :sight:

Oh yea and regardless of model there is one surefire cure to improve their looks.

Dig a hole 3 feet deep, place Glock in hole, fill with dirt. Repeat as necessary.

Pull out of hole, fill with any wretched ammo that you chose, empty magazine into A-zone. Repeat as necessary. :sight:

Look at score sheets realize he just got beat by a 99 year old gun :roflol::sight:

Edited by steel1212