Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

thumbs up for hornady customer service

i just wanted to get this off my chest.

had some broken parts on my lnl. dont know if they were broken from the start got broken during shipping or if i broke them by mistake.

anyway hornady did not only send me the parts for free but also all the related parts around it just in case and I did not even have a chance to register my warrenty yet :cheers:

+1 for Hornady's customer service. I have had occasion to use them once for a broken part, and once for a missing part - they were spectacular on both occasions. I have also worked with the sales folks and tech support folks on a couple of occasions and again they were great to deal with.

I actually broke the large primer seating plunger when initially setting it up. I have to agree with your above comments. Sent me the part for free. But I did have to sit on hold for 25 minutes.

as I am in austria I did not call but wrote a mail. got the answer right after the holiday weekend (i wrote during it) and the shipped the parts the next day.

I have nothing but good things to say about Hornady and the LNL. They have sent me parts and I knew I broke them and told them I pulled too hard and broke it.

I also have a Dillon have not broken it yet but I have lost parts and spent hours with a magnet looking for them. They are both good, the Dillion is a precision tool the Hornady is a versitile tool each has its place.

I will stick my neck and and say without a doubt that the Hornady Powder measure is better, I use it on my Dillon.

The folks at Hornady are easy to deal with!!!! I had to call them and get parts when I set mine up. Got to the right tech guy almost immediately.

It is a very good thing to have multiple companies providing good equipment and service to the reloading market.