Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Battle in the Bluegrass!

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Folks I miss spoke on the Friday Registration. It will be from 2PM until 6PM. I won't be able to have somebody there all day so if you want to register early please register then. We'll be at the range and will register you at the pits.

Friday Schedule:

8:30 Shooters Meeting

9:00 go hot

2Pm-6PM early registration

Sat Schedule:

7:00am to 8:30am Registration

8:30 is shooters Meeting

9:00 we go hot

Plaques are in the process of getting ordered and we are down to the last 12 slots or so. Get in now or miss on heck of a match. Looks like we'll have a hell of a prize table for a 50$ match as well!

Brother, I wish I didn't have to miss this. I know it is going to be a good match. If I only had better scheduling skills. :angry2:

I know what Bobby needs to get you for a present when you go down to A6!!!

Plaques are in the process of getting ordered and we are down to the last 12 slots or so. Get in now or miss on heck of a match. Looks like we'll have a hell of a prize table for a 50$ match as well!

OOH if you are getting the plaques done already it's spelled K-E-V-I-N S-A-N..........

:goof::roflol:

Brother, I wish I didn't have to miss this. I know it is going to be a good match. If I only had better scheduling skills. :angry2:

What, a secretary? Didn't see them on the Freedom website. Do you have to phone in the order? :roflol:

What, a secretary? Didn't see them on the Freedom website. Do you have to phone in the order? :roflol:

Now that is the best idea I've heard in a while. Let's see....5'5" with long dark hair, blue or green eyes, soft tan skin.....Oh jeeze! It's the wife!

OOH if you are getting the plaques done already it's spelled K-E-V-I-N S-A-N..........

:goof::roflol:

Sure, once you beat the 15 other guys in your class! roflol.gif

If you want to see where you stack up against some good competition this is the match you want to be in! There is currently 12 Master shooters shooting this match! 9 limited masters shooting Single Stack and 3 Single Stack Masters!

If you want to see where you stack up against some good competition this is the match you want to be in! There is currently 12 Master shooters shooting this match! 9 limited masters shooting Single Stack and 3 Single Stack Masters!

grrreeeaaat, more reassurance of me being on the bottom, lol

Anything can happen,do your best and you can't go wrong. Your not competing for 1st in master class are you?

Anything can happen,do your best and you can't go wrong. Your not competing for 1st in master class are you?

+1 First you are only competing against your own Division. And to break it down further you are really competing against your own class within the division.

But most important you just want to do your best, have a good clean run and be safe.

im competing with everybody i think as im still a U.

Dont get me wrong, im still gonna go out trying to smoke the A zone, but I also realize im not a A class shooter yet (turned in a classifier last week that was almost a B tho). If anything itll help me relax and shoot better b/c im not thinking "oh, i have a good chance to win it all, dont screw up". Im just there to shoot my best and have fun.

How exactly does it work if im a U? (only 2 classifiers under my belt when this match will happen)

Yup, U class is for bragging rights.

I didn't post it to scare people away. I posted it because there will be a lot of experience bouncing around friday and saturday. Also, like others have said, your competing with in your class with in your division that is why we have classes and divisions. Show up, have fun, and learn! cheers.gif

well then they can give me pointers watching me screw things up Saturday, haha.

really looking forward to this. Got my loads where I want them and been doing dryfire and airsoft practice. Going to be setting up mini stages in my house this weekend. :cheers: