Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AZ TPRC

scottmilk9

Our match will be held on Feb. 20-21, 2010 at Phoenix Rod and Gun Club.

www.thetprc.com is our new website. We will be able to accomodate 60 shooters this year.

We started taking applications yesterday and already more than 1/4th full.

All info can be obtained from the website or email me directly at Scott@specializeddynamics.com

I will definitely be there. Are there caliber restrictions? I am thinking about running a 338 Lapua Magnum.

.30 cal @ 3000 fps or less.

Max range was about 600-700 yards last year. You can get by with a "standard" cartridge.

damn, I have been itching to debut my 338 at a match. I guess I will just run my AI. Thanks for the response.

• 4 months later...

Another incredible match.

Thanks to Scott and to all the hard-working RO's, setters and all for their hard work. Thanks to the sponsors.

I'd like to echo what Mike V said at the end of the match... this is one of most well run and fun matches that I've ever participated in.

For those that didn't go... you missed an AWESOME match. Be sure to write this match in your match calendar for next year.

Yup Scott did it again. Great match and had a great time. If I didn't shoot like a guy who just picked up a rifle on the first day I would have definitely been higher up in the standings LOL Will definitely go back next year.