Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Central Pennsylvannia USPSA ranges?

I think I do a pretty good job running one in Hollidaysburg, PA first sat of each month, but we may be done for the year our last match is pending the weather. HSC USPSA

There is also lewistown pistol club. in you guessed it lewistown, pa they shoot I believe the second sunday of each month. They are just getting started but are trying hard. I know they are going to have a classifier match in november so if you friend wants to get classified send him out. Lewistown USPSA

If he is interested in other shooting sports Hollidaysburg is having their IDPA match tomorrow.

I don't know how far it would be but Pardoe Sportsmen's Association (Linky) just outside Mercer, PA. puts on a pretty good USPSA match once a month. Like most outdoor matches here in the NE part of the country, this coming Sunday the 18th is the last match for this year.

• 3 weeks later...
I don't know how far it would be but Pardoe Sportsmen's Association (Linky) just outside Mercer, PA. puts on a pretty good USPSA match once a month. Like most outdoor matches here in the NE part of the country, this coming Sunday the 18th is the last match for this year.

We are doing more matches, but they are going to be on less notice due to weather. This Sunday the 8th we are doing a carbine match, but it can be shot with pistols. For the carbine we are going to shoot 22, pistol cal carbine, 223, and real rifle classes(308, 30-06, 8mm etc).

No reason you can't shoot a 22 pistol. Targets will all be under 40 yards, pistol will have closer boxes.

We have a group of guys that drive in from Indiana,PA every month, but you are a good bit further.

Edited by richbug

I have a friend living in Huntingdon Pa who I'm trying to interest in USPSA shooting.

Are there any decent clubs nearby???

You can't go wrong by shooting at any of these clubs, though I may be biased! :roflol: