Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Do You Use A Mag Well On Your Cdp Pistol?

Nick Weidhaas

It fits all 1911's I have them on about 5 different ones. STI (2), Kimber, Springfield, and Auto-Ordance

This is from there website:Our Custom Magazine Well provides a large beveled opening for super-fast magazine changes without adding unnecessary bulk to your pistol. These magazine wells are manufactured from solid steel to provide a durable and attractive addition to your firearm. This is the same magazine well we use on many of our top-selling pistols. The Custom Magazine Well attaches to the grip screw bushings and is held in place by the grip panels. No frame modification is required; however, slight modification to the grip panel is required unless relieved grips are used.

I like it because it works and I did not have to modify my pistol. Hope this helps.

I have the Wilson magwell that uses the replacement mainspring housing. I like it and I didnt have to screw with my grips. If you use thin grips you may not even be able to use the other type.

Hey Bill whats this about a dog and a finger?? Serves you right for shooting faux dogs in matches! I bet it grows back by spring. ;)