Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open/Production Nationals Squad 21 picture

jjlefty51

Thanks, I just wish I had set up the camera down range for a few shots. The first two days I was so nervous I couldn't think about anything other than shooting. After that I relaxed a bit. Still wish I had done things a little differently. :) Next time (fingers crossed).

Joe W.

Very nice, Joe! Thanks for the pics.

It was a pleasure meeting and shooting with you.

My pleasure. I will be adding more photos to the USPSA web site under the photo gallery section. It was a real whoot shooting with you and Brian, would be honored to shoot with you guys anytime. If you ever make it to Kansas City be sure to let me know and we will have to head to the range. Sadly no all you can eat prime rib places around here. LOL

Cool pics Joe.

Thank you, I have a few more and if you would like I will gladly send full sized copies to you.

Joe W.

I wonder if anyone has ever shot a camera positioned down range?

I've not heard of it happening. If you put it in the right place then it's unlikely to happen, if it does, it's not the shooters responsibility, it's the photographers. So I don't put anything down-range that I am not prepared to lose. My camera is insured but I'm not sure how my Insurer will feel when I fill out the claim form saying it got shot.

I wonder if anyone has ever shot a camera positioned down range?

I've not heard of it happening. If you put it in the right place then it's unlikely to happen, if it does, it's not the shooters responsibility, it's the photographers. So I don't put anything down-range that I am not prepared to lose. My camera is insured but I'm not sure how my Insurer will feel when I fill out the claim form saying it got shot.

I seem to recall an older issue of Front Sight (a year or two back) that had a story about a photographer who had his camera damaged by lead splatter. It looked mighty ugly, but it wasn't a direct hit from a gun shot. lol

Joe W.

• 2 weeks later...
post-10486-1253058893_thumb.jpg

Squad 21 great shooting with everyone. Here is our squad picture for those of you that wanted a copy.

See everyone at the awards ceremony. :cheers:

where can i see a video of the award ceramony of the nats.

Might be on the Nats video from Double Alpha, Saul was the only I saw filming the awards ceramony.

Joe, I guess I missed this thread. Cool pics.. :cheers::cheers:

No worries, glad you like them. If you want full sized copies of any of them feel free to shoot me a PM and I will get them e-mailed. It was a real honor shooting with you all.

Joe W.

I just wanted to let everyone know I uploaded a bunch more photos to my Flickr album. If anyone needs a larger version of the images just let me know and I can e-mail them. In the album you can download up to a 1024x768 sized image but the full sized ones are 3264x2448 which can be printed up to 20x30 poster sized prints.

Joe W.