Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NoShootRanger climbin' the ranks

00bullitt

Thanks Tod, I couldn't have gotten here this fast without your help. I can't wait to see what the next 6 months brings shootin with you.

Thanks for all of the possitive comments fellas, it means alot coming from ya'll.

Mike, I think the only coaching that I could do for someone at this point is how to make your biceps grow. :roflol: Or maybe how to hit NOSHOOTS!!

David, drink water and be safe buddy.

Brian, you have the skills to bro!!

TSCR, thanks for showing me how to have fun at a match! :cheers:

Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in and say congrats! You deserve it man...you put the time in. Guess you we're right when you said you'd make it first... <_< Ha....j/k. It's good to know I have a friend above me that I can go and get tips from :ph34r:

Someday I'll claim my "A" card.

You're the man now though! My hat's off to you...see you at the Springs buddy!

--Lanzo

*edited because I didn't want you to get the wrong impression and think I was being an ass :)

Edited by Lanzo

Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in and say congrats! You deserve it man...you put the time in. Guess you we're right when you said you'd make it first... <_< Ha....j/k. It's good to know I have a friend above me that I can go and get tips from :ph34r:

--Lanzo

*edited because I didn't want you to get the wrong impression and think I was being an ass :)

Dude your always an ass, you don't have to edit for me!!

Yeah I have a tip for ya, start shootin some damn matches!! You would already be A if you shot more matches dude.(In open class that is)

I'm the man alright, I still haven't shot a match without a mike. That's my next goal. :roflol:

--Lanzo

Dude your always an ass, you don't have to edit for me!!

Yeah I have a tip for ya, start shootin some damn matches!! You would already be A if you shot more matches dude.(In open class that is)

I'm the man alright, I still haven't shot a match without a mike. That's my next goal. :roflol:

Don't do it! You might make "M".... :ph34r:

--Lanzo