Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nationals Squadding

sperman

Do they use the online squadding for nationals? If so when do they usually open it up? 6 weeks away and there is very little info available on this match.

No, that is why you should have received a squading request form with your packet.

Do they use the online squadding for nationals? If so when do they usually open it up? 6 weeks away and there is very little info available on this match.

No, that is why you should have received a squading request form with your packet.

I filled out the squadding request when I sent in my paperwork months ago. That's not the same thing as knowing who I'm squadded with. I guess I find out when I show up at registration.

I just got this from Matt Pickhardt from USPSA. (a snippet from a longer email...)

"I will post the squad information at the nationals web page as soon as I receive it, but as of yet no squadding or scheduling has been done. We are just now getting to a stable competitor list and I anticipate work beginning soon on that task. It's usually a few weeks before the match that the process is finalized and posted though, according to my experience. "

Edited by CPUFIXER