Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Whatever Happened to BDH?

BDH

Make sure you get in touch with us when you are headed to Mayo again.

Nancy, thx for the note, and sorry we'll miss you guys in Vegas. It's looking like next Spring for Mayo, but we'll let you know once it firms up... :D

Brian, your already a RM in my book!!! Gook luck to you and Deb. I won't be able to make this to Vegas, but I'll make sure Gary buys a few rounds for you on me.

On the first point, well, ummm, thanks, but I didn't do the work, so can't claim the title! ;) Will miss you in Vegas (but I will try to give an extra dose of crap to Gary). As for drinks, I'm a really cheap date anymore... since it's tough enough to stay vertical sober, all it takes is a couple of beers and all bets are off!! :cheers:

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to say that it was absolutely great to see so many old friends at Nationals in Vegas. I really debated going out because of my mobility issues but Troy and my lovely wife Deb ('the bunny lady') convinced me to go and it was great to be there.

Thank you for all the thoughts, prayers, and suggestions. I continue to fight hard and plan to see you again next year. God bless you all... :)