Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who makes 147's?

JeffWard

Does anyone have a compiled list of distributors for different brands of bullets?

Do any forum dealers have 147gr 9mm in stock? I THOUGHT I had 1000 more 147s... But they are 125s!!!!! Grrrr...

Searching one at a time and emailing for in-stock status is time consuming, and I'm lazy!

Who's got 147s???

Order of preference:

- JHP

- Ball

- Plated

- Lead

Thanks!

Jeff

I just received 500 pcs of 147 gr from Missouri Bullet Company. I really like their bullets and I have never seen a better price. Plus, with flat rate shipping they sent me 1000 125gr and 500 147gr to Fairbanks Alaska for about $10.00.

Plus- (you have got to love this) I ordered the bullets on-line June 26 and they arrived June 29!!

After dealing with seemingly the whole world on "back order" I am just stunned by the promptness of the order.

I've not purchased 9MM bullets for ages. I have used Winchester 147 FMJ-TC in the past. Right now, Montana Gold has 147's listed. If they show it available to purchase, they have them, and you'll get them fast.

For cast bullets, I just recieved some from S&S casting, they're very nicely cast bullets. I ordered them on Sunday night, and they arrived yesterday.

The 147 MG's are nice bullets, but they are complete metal jacket bullets w/o a hollow point (FMJ + a copper disk crimped over the base by the jacket covering the rest of the bullet).