Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

625 is finally done

Chuck Anderson

After only about two years, the ready to race 625 I bought off the forums is actually ready to race. When I got the gun it was allegedly tuned by Randy Lee and had his trigger job. Well unless Randy Lee is not very good at his job, it hadn't been to see him for a long time if ever. When I got it almost every cylinder was out of time and wouldn't lock up. The gun was shaving huge amounts of jacket off and obviously accuracy wasn't there. Since then it's been to a new smith, who said, while it had a Randy Lee hammer, it didn't look like anyone with half a brain did the trigger job. I also had the sights swapped to LPA and SDM front. I've got my ammo supply, holster, clip holder, and a hundred or so clips, Nills-Griffe grips and a new Hogue cylinder latch.

Now if I can just walk again, I'll be back in action.

After only about two years, the ready to race 625 I bought off the forums is actually ready to race. When I got the gun it was allegedly tuned by Randy Lee and had his trigger job. Well unless Randy Lee is not very good at his job, it hadn't been to see him for a long time if ever. When I got it almost every cylinder was out of time and wouldn't lock up. The gun was shaving huge amounts of jacket off and obviously accuracy wasn't there. Since then it's been to a new smith, who said, while it had a Randy Lee hammer, it didn't look like anyone with half a brain did the trigger job. I also had the sights swapped to LPA and SDM front. I've got my ammo supply, holster, clip holder, and a hundred or so clips, Nills-Griffe grips and a new Hogue cylinder latch.

Now if I can just walk again, I'll be back in action.

Randy Lee is very good at his job and one of the nicest people I have met in this sport. Welcome to the darkside. Thinking about shooting the Croc with the Revolver?....:)

Mike McCarter is allegedly starting an ICORE club in Albany. It is a good time to start shooting a revolver in Oregon. Trevor Ott.........Jerry V....Mike improving. Oregon is getting hot.

Randy Lee is very good at his job and one of the nicest people I have met in this sport.

I agree 100%. What you described is definitely not Randy's work product.

Sounds like everything is set to go now, though. I think you're going to really enjoy it, Chuck!