Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Question on penalties

It looks to me like 5 for the extra shot and 5 for the extra hit.

I don't see an additional penalty on top of that.

We had a shooter shoot 10 shots standing very neatly on the wrong side of a fault line. He got a procedural for each shot fired (outside the line).

Dave

On a shots limited classifier, I shot an extra shot due to stupidity. I get 5 seconds extra shot, 5 seconds extra hit, but would I also get 5 seconds Procedural?

H.

The Proceedural is the extra shot and or extra hit. And ten seconds is a lot to overcome...Oh wait this was a classifier... uhmm? nice touch and I thought I could sandbag.... The other poster are correct no other proceedural if that was all that you did. later rdd

That's what I thought, too. While I applaud the ICORE rulebook for its brevity, it does leave a few things to interpretation.

H.

I think that same situation came up at the IRC. I think it was Mike Homm??? He fire an extra shot and got the extra hit then the RO added an extra procedural for not following the stage instructions, IIRC.

Dean Gomez was there; maybe he can shed some light on how it turned out. My memory has gone to hell.

That's what I thought, too. While I applaud the ICORE rulebook for its brevity, it does leave a few things to interpretation.

H.

I think that same situation came up at the IRC. I think it was Mike Homm??? He fire an extra shot and got the extra hit then the RO added an extra procedural for not following the stage instructions, IIRC.

Dean Gomez was there; maybe he can shed some light on how it turned out. My memory has gone to hell.

If I remember right Cliff is right on with the penalties given to Mike. Mike was only to fire one round each at each target and he fired 2 at the first which is extra shot, extra hit and a procedural for shooting the target out of order. On his next string if he had not fired another shot at the target he would have not had the extra shot or extra hit and would have been only given a procedural for shooting the target out of sequence. I hope that makes sense.

H.

If I remember right Cliff is right on with the penalties given to Mike. Mike was only to fire one round each at each target and he fired 2 at the first which is extra shot, extra hit and a procedural for shooting the target out of order. On his next string if he had not fired another shot at the target he would have not had the extra shot or extra hit and would have been only given a procedural for shooting the target out of sequence. I hope that makes sense.

Not quit right Dean. If Mike had miss the targat(still must shoot a shot at the target but misses it) he would get the extra shot in the fisrt string.

Rich

I see the scores are posted for this match.

Anyone know what language it's in? It looks Russian to me.

Dave

Straight time, seconds to finish the stage. However, this was an all X-count match with the exception of "Line up and take sides" the classifier, so a shot in the X subtracts a second from your score.

H.