Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Adams Arms Ozark 3 Gun National Championship

This should be a good one guys.

Ok, got the APP, waiting to see if I can take off work to be able to help R.O.

For those of us that are travelling, any tips? Typically I stay in Rolla when I am shooting down at COPS, but this range looks farther [read: have to get up earlier in the morning] I might be able to borrow a camper and camp, but in the event that I cannot, any suggestions?

There are several hotels 5 minutes away from the campground we will be shooting at. Rolla is way too far away for this one. Look up Osage Beach on mapquest to get a better idea of where this is at. We are working on getting a match hotel with good rates. Its the off tourist season during this time, so we should be good to go. That will be posted soon.

Edited by abn-rgr

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a good one guys.

Ok, got the APP, waiting to see if I can take off work to be able to help R.O.

For those of us that are travelling, any tips? Typically I stay in Rolla when I am shooting down at COPS, but this range looks farther [read: have to get up earlier in the morning] I might be able to borrow a camper and camp, but in the event that I cannot, any suggestions?

There are several hotels 5 minutes away from the campground we will be shooting at. Rolla is way too far away for this one. Look up Osage Beach on mapquest to get a better idea of where this is at. We are working on getting a match hotel with good rates. Its the off tourist season during this time, so we should be good to go. That will be posted soon.

There is definately NOT a shortage of hotels in the immediate area.

This looks like a great time. There will probably be 3 (Maybe 4) coming down from my club in central Iowa. Just keep us informed. Apps will follow shortly.

Dwight Stearns

You wont be disapointed. This is shaping up to be a good one......

Here is a link to the campground on site- http://www.crybabycampground.com/

not to hi-jack the match announcement...but A friend just offered to let me borrow his camper, so now I need to know about camping... Do I have to make "reservations" or what?

If the campsite info isn't general enough, feel free to PM me instead...

not to hi-jack the match announcement...but A friend just offered to let me borrow his camper, so now I need to know about camping... Do I have to make "reservations" or what?

Just call the campground and let her know you will be camping. She will tell you what all she has to offer as far as hookups.

Just to let everyone know, RO's will shoot the match for free.....

Edited by abn-rgr

Just call the campground and let her know you will be camping. She will tell you what all she has to offer as far as hookups.

Just to let everyone know, RO's will shoot the match for free.....

I'd love to come help out and shoot for free. But I don't think I qualify as an RO just yet. What is required to RO?

Weve been working on the stages and I dont think anyone will be disapointed. We should have an initial round count out in the next three weeks.

Chad, Will you give yardage info.........or will that be a surprise?

Edited by Team Adam Carter

Weve been working on the stages and I dont think anyone will be disapointed. We should have an initial round count out in the next three weeks.

Chad, Will you give yardage info.........or will that be a surprise?

Right now it looks like a couple slugs shots less than 100 on a full size metal target. Rifle should be 300 and less.

Rules are posted at www.forconquest.com

Match Hotel info is up for those who arent camping.....

http://www.forconquest.com/MatchInfo.html

I think Saturday night we may have a buffet style meal with adult beverages there.......

Are we supposed to get a special rate on a certain type of room. Just wondering what I should ask for when I call to book a room.

The match hotel link is down again. Try again at the end of the day. When you call, just tell them you are shooting in the Adams Arms Ozark match. The rate is $79 I believe, for a single and double. Its only about 10 minutes from the range. Plenty of restaurants and nightlife close by.

Chad,

I know you said the courses of fire will be at the campground area. I will be down in my motorhome. To get to the stages will I need to rent a vehicle or are they within somewhat reasonable walking distance to carry or cart the shooting gear.

Chad,

I know you said the courses of fire will be at the campground area. I will be down in my motorhome. To get to the stages will I need to rent a vehicle or are they within somewhat reasonable walking distance to carry or cart the shooting gear.

The vehicle you drive down will be fine to use. They are all within walking distance, but all the stages can be driven to.

From Adam Arms:

To all friends, associates, and industry partners!!

Adams Arms will be hosting the 1st Annual Adams Arms Ozark 3-Gun Championship and we would like to invite you to participate as a spectator, shooter, or sponsor. It will be held Friday September 25th through Sunday September 27th at the CryBaby Campground in Kaiser, Missouri. The competition will be open to 4 classes: Open, Tactical Iron, Tactical Optic, and Heavy Metal. We already have over $20,000 worth of prizes and 2 more months to get even more sponsorship.

Whether you come out to compete or just to watch, we can ensure everyone will have a great weekend. Participants will also have the opportunity to shoot our rifles and see what all the excitement is about!

There will be sponsors and vendors from all over the firearms industry showing off there latest must have products.

We look forward to seeing you there!!!!

Attached is the registration information needed. If you have questions or comment please contact the match director:

Kirk Broyles at kirk@forconquest.com

For more information about the competition and what the area has to offer click on the link http://forconquest.com/MatchInfo.html or go to www.adamsarms.net.

Thank you,

www.adamsarms.net

Adams Arms, Inc.

612 Florida Ave.

Palm Harbor, FL 34683

727-853-0550 office

727-853-0551 fax