Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Adams Arms Ozark 3 Gun National Championship

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance the Roster can be posted? :cheers:

1) the roster currently has personal information contained in it that I will not share with the "world" as I don't want my personal information shared with the world at large. However, if you'd like to know if a specific someone has signed up, I will be happy to confirm :) If you'd like to get in touch with someone, contact and I will send them an e-mail with your e-mail but I want to respect people's private information.

2) there are currently additions being added to the roster, so it isn't complete. Applications are arriving daily and this keeps up busy updating our list. One or two shooters are now unable to make the match.

As the match gets closer and the roster is as complete as it can be-I will post the squadding list by using the shooters first initial and last name.

I try to honor all squadding requests as they come in and try to accommodate everyone's wishes. Failure to put on you a squad will be due to: Size limitations of the squad, who you want to be squadded with has requested to be squadded with others (therefore, see previous reason) or the person you wish to squad with is not shooting the match.

Look forward to meeting everyone and seeing you at the match

:cheers:

We have the newest AMU shooter showing.

Edited by Big Bear

I just called to rent an SUV for the match. I got a discount with my AARP Card :cheers:

Privileges of the old an infirm. If I flash that card to the RO's will it help my scores?

Maybe well if there is at least a $20.00 attached to it :roflol:

The Stages are out!

Go to http://forconquest.com/MatchInfo.html and click on Courses of Fire .

See ya at the Range! :rolleyes:

After looking at the stages i sure wish i could make it to this shoot! HAVE FUN! :blush:

I wish you were going to be there too! However, I understand you have more important things to do-Do well on your exams! ;)

I just called to rent an SUV for the match. I got a discount with my AARP Card :cheers:

Privileges of the old an infirm. If I flash that card to the RO's will it help my scores?

I would be more concerned an AARP card would get you banned.

They aren't a gun friendly organization. :lol:

Stages look great.

Craig

Edited by spd522

You guys all have a great match...Rod and I are with you in spirit!! We will be there next year :)

Cheryl :)

Cheryl,

We look forward to seeing you there next year. And thank you for the thought. God bless you and Rod and we'll see you soon.

Kirk

I know plans are always tenative with a first match but is there a plan as to how many stages will be shot each day and when the prize table will get started? 9 stages in 3 days should give us plenty of time. I'm trying to plan my trip home and curious if I will have any daylight left each evening to explore the area with my wife.

Edited by jtischauser

I know plans are always tenative with a first match but is there a plan as to how many stages will be shot each day and when the prize table will get started? 9 stages in 3 days should give us plenty of time. I'm trying to plan my trip home and curious if I will have any daylight left each evening to explore the area with my wife.

I think there will be plenty of sightseeing time. The Ozarks are beautiful this time of year. We should be able to do the awards ceremony fairly early on Sunday. This is subject to change depending on how it goes!!!

I will be out of the office and away from the computer from now until the match. If you need me please IM Ms Kitty or ABN-RGR and they will know how to contact me. I hope everyone is as excited as I for next week to hurry and get here.

I would like to take a moment and thank the near 100 competitors that will be attending. We deservingly thank the sponsors for making the prize table possible. But it is you, the shooter, that makes that possible. If I didn't have such a great response for applications it wouldn't have been possible to gather the support from the industry. Thank you all very much for taking the time away from work, family and your lives to attend. I feel truely blessed to be counted among such great people. I look forward to seeing and spending time talking with each and everyone of you in a week. Take care traveling, and God's speed.

Big Bear,

Good luck with your match, I hope the rain we are getting here in Mississippi that is hendering final preparations does not hender yours as well. The LaRue Tactical Mississippi 3-gun Challenge wishes all shooters at the Adams Arms Ozark 3-gun championship good luck and good shooting. We were planning to max out at 75 shooters here in Mississippi, we are now at 67 and I'm looking for a few walk ups so I consider it FULL . Had our two matches not been on the same weekend I think we would have had to turn a few shooters away. I don't know how many you had planned for (or hoped for) but I suspect you would have gotten a good bit more.

IF we (CRSSA) do this again next year, we MUST make sure we don't conflict so some of us can attend your match as well as some of you guys coming down here and having fun.

Goodluck, and please everyone tell the range staff, and match sponsors thank you for their support.

Hopalong/ Sam Keen

LaRue Tactical Mississippi 3-gun Challenge Match Director

I think the two matches should put their heads together for next year and work on consecutive weekends. Shoot the Ozarks one weekend and the Miss the next. Normal prize tables and such at each event but have an aggregate score for both matches and a trophy or prizes or whatever.

Big Bear,

Good luck with your match, I hope the rain we are getting here in Mississippi that is hendering final preparations does not hender yours as well. The LaRue Tactical Mississippi 3-gun Challenge wishes all shooters at the Adams Arms Ozark 3-gun championship good luck and good shooting. We were planning to max out at 75 shooters here in Mississippi, we are now at 67 and I'm looking for a few walk ups so I consider it FULL . Had our two matches not been on the same weekend I think we would have had to turn a few shooters away. I don't know how many you had planned for (or hoped for) but I suspect you would have gotten a good bit more.

IF we (CRSSA) do this again next year, we MUST make sure we don't conflict so some of us can attend your match as well as some of you guys coming down here and having fun.

Goodluck, and please everyone tell the range staff, and match sponsors thank you for their support.

Hopalong/ Sam Keen

LaRue Tactical Mississippi 3-gun Challenge Match Director

Thanks Hop.

All the best from the Ozarks to you all in Mississippi. See ya at Ft Benning.

Kirk

I think the two matches should put their heads together for next year and work on consecutive weekends. Shoot the Ozarks one weekend and the Miss the next. Normal prize tables and such at each event but have an aggregate score for both matches and a trophy or prizes or whatever.

That sounds like a world tour, or tour de' Americas, or the Shooters Cup of America.... . I can keep going all day but I won't. It does sound interesting though.