Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SW 329 PD

abs

Comfortable Holster ? You could make one out of glass shards and razor blades and it would be more comfortable than actually firing one of these,

Yup, you are right, I shot 12 rounds through it today and had enough fun! It's a great piece to carry in the mtns, just in case.

Comfortable Holster ? You could make one out of glass shards and razor blades and it would be more comfortable than actually firing one of these,

Yup, you are right, I shot 12 rounds through it today and had enough fun! It's a great piece to carry in the mtns, just in case.

Kramer: http://www.kramerleather.com/home.cfm makes great leather holsters. I'll put up with the weight of my old 4" 629 because I don't mind actually shooting it. It's a little abusive with 300 gr bullets at 1200 fps but I don't think I want to shoot them at all out of a 329.

Seriosly though I would look at some of the field holsters by Bianchi or for something a little nicer like El Paso saddery. Id like a flap holster something like the old trooper rigs.

Seriosly though I would look at some of the field holsters by Bianchi or for something a little nicer like El Paso saddery. Id like a flap holster something like the old trooper rigs.

Thanks guys for the feedback, I apprieciate it!

abs

for a backpack gun like that you are trying to keep weight down, Id also want one that doesnt absorb water. Kydex is kinda hard and noisy, I'd check out the Bianch acumolds in 7001 and 7500, they have a pretty wide thumbsnap, the material is the same as their military green flap holsters which hold up pretty good.