Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

surprises in the mail....good ones...

Jack Suber

A few weeks ago, I saw a post on Facebook, re: Sons of Nemo bracelets. I was very impressed with the idea and not the least bit surprised by the initiative and creativity of the Colon boys. So, I decided to send Nemo an email and ask if the boys could do multi-colors bracelets. I only wear one "cause" bracelet (like the live strong) and that is colored Blue, Red, and Yellow. Its for Autism Awareness, something very important to me because my daughter is autistic. Well, Nemo replied saying that he was not sure they could do 3 color bracelets. But he would check.

Well, yesterday a package arrives in the mail from Jax. Hmm? Wonder who that could be from? I open it and find 3 Blue, Red, and Yellow paracord bracelets! :rolleyes: How cool!

Hermano, that really meant a lot to me and Elizabeth. Your boys are awesome and I am proud to know them. :cheers: Thanks.

Edited by Jack Suber

Francisco was showing some off at the match this past weekend and several people bought them. They certainly look great. :bow:

His dad(Nemo) wasn't there so Francisco was selling them for two cans of beer each. :rolleyes:

Edited by XD Niner