Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nick Santiago (little_kahuna) makes Master in Limited

big_kahuna

Just for the record he's not kidding. :roflol:

:ph34r:

Darn, you got me all figured out <_<

lol :roflol:

Let's call it a "long-term" goal lol

Long-term? You said your gonna beat him by 100pts. at nationals.

:surprise:

Whoa! you're putting words in my mouth... I said 150!

:roflol: jk

Congrats Nick, I have a feeling you'll be graduating to the Shooting Team very soon :cheers:

Nick and I talked about this at Golden Bullet. We're both racing to get there. :D Comin' soon bud. Just picked up my 'A' card buddy so I'm coming. :D

Rich

Congrats Nick, I have a feeling you'll be graduating to the Shooting Team very soon :cheers:

Nick and I talked about this at Golden Bullet. We're both racing to get there. :D Comin' soon bud. Just picked up my 'A' card buddy so I'm coming. :D

Rich

That's sweet. Now just two more class up's and you won't be a sandbagger lol.

;)

:P

Congrats man,

Dude you are moving up fast. I just shot a couple classifiers last month that should put me into A class, for some reason they aren't up on the USPSA site though... guess they didn't get sent in...

Don't get your hopes up for the high junior award at the Pro-Am though. :)

Just messin, you'll probably destroy me unless I start shooting more often...

Later,

Congrats man,

Dude you are moving up fast. I just shot a couple classifiers last month that should put me into A class, for some reason they aren't up on the USPSA site though... guess they didn't get sent in...

Don't get your hopes up for the high junior award at the Pro-Am though. :)

Just messin, you'll probably destroy me unless I start shooting more often...

Later,

Haha, yeah right, I dont even know what I'm doing. I just showed up at a match and they said to me, "Look good, go fast, and hit everything... in that order." So that's what i've been trying to do for the last 3 years :ph34r:

:roflol:

Haha, yeah right, I dont even know what I'm doing. I just showed up at a match and they said to me, "Look good, go fast, and hit everything... in that order." So that's what i've been trying to do for the last 3 years :ph34r:

Typical asian modesty, I'm glad you old man is teaching you right, but last time I saw you shoot you needed a hair cut and you didn't hit everything, just so you have something to work on :D .

Typical asian modesty, I'm glad you old man is teaching you right, but last time I saw you shoot you needed a hair cut and you didn't hit everything, just so you have something to work on :D .

Hahah

Well I got my hair cut, so that's at least one step forward. LoL, perhaps I'll work on that other thing of actually hitting everything.

;)