Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Coming home smelling like exhaust!

steel1212

747656694_l.jpg

l_f2fbd0f0427bf7f51ca7101b8dbeef57.jpg

Got my 65 mustang running again tonight. Hopefully I'll get it all tuned out this week and take it for a spin this weekend if it doesn't rain.

Edited by steel1212

hey hey nice BFG drag radials. I am a chevy guybut I like the stang. I wish I could stop spending money on shooting so I could get my hot rod on the road.

They will be the last set I own. Mickey's are MUCH better IMHO. I'm a ford guy but if I could have found a 69 camero I would be just like everybody else around here....instead I have to listen to the Chevelle, big block camero guys...blah...blah....blah lol.

They will be the last set I own. Mickey's are MUCH better IMHO. I'm a ford guy but if I could have found a 69 camero I would be just like everybody else around here....instead I have to listen to the Chevelle, big block camero guys...blah...blah....blah lol.

Nice car, but us Chevy guys call 'em Camaro's and not Cameras. :lol:

:roflol: I was going to say something about that, you beat me to it. Us chevy guys need to stick together!

:roflol: I was going to say something about that, you beat me to it. Us chevy guys need to stick together!

Na the cameras need to have something to do as I go flying by :sight: