Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Major matches on the same weekend,

hopalong

Just did the Marathon Alabama to Arkansas to be able to shoot both, Yes Arkansas is A-4 and Alabama is A-6 but for me I consider them in the same area. !!!

Now, in 2 weeks the Mississippi match will be on the same weekend as the North Carolina match :wacko::wacko::wacko::angry2::angry2::angry2:

Hop

I feel your pain !! We have a situation here in August... IL Sectional, Ohio State IDPA and MI State IDPA in the same weekend. I had to chose two of the three so I went with IL sectional on Saturday then on to the MI state IDPA match on Sunday !!!!!

Yeah cuz, I hear you.

BUT

Manny is Manny, he can do things shooting wise (even crazy trips) that we mere mortal shooters can't even fathom !!! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Hop

I think it is absurd that A6, NC and SC are all within a few weeks of each other. I can't imagine trying to do two Majors on the same weekend.

Just did the Marathon Alabama to Arkansas to be able to shoot both, Yes Arkansas is A-4 and Alabama is A-6 but for me I consider them in the same area. !!!

Now, in 2 weeks the Mississippi match will be on the same weekend as the North Carolina match :wacko::wacko::wacko::angry2::angry2::angry2:

Hop

Hop are you shooting the NC.match--I will be in rev squad on sat.CYA :cheers:

I think it is absurd that A6, NC and SC are all within a few weeks of each other. I can't imagine trying to do two Majors on the same weekend.

I guess all of you missed the thread that went over all this in detail in January: Area 6 Matches Thread

Area 6 & SC are 6 weeks apart. With a crowded match calendar, you won't get much better than that. South Carolina announced it's match date & placed it on the USPSA calendar 13 months before the match. Area 6 was posted more than 10 months in advance. All the other matches were announced later.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2009 SC State Match Statistician

Hate rants involving shooters, firearms, or shooting related manufacturers, such as but not limited to - IPSC, IDPA, USPSA, Colt, Brownell's, Dillon, or Match Staff - are NOT PERMITTED. Brian's Forums is also not the place to resolve customer service issues or disputes you may have with a manufacturer, dealer, gunsmith, or individual.

General or supportive-related comments are not prohibited; however - rebuttals are specifically prohibited.

Closed.