Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friars Roast

3quartertime

Flex is a great man. He provides great leadership around here. It doesn't matter if you shoot a Glock, 1911, S_I or CZ. It doesn't matter what your game is - IPSC, IDPA or steel. He's been there, leading us every day on a single cause here on be.com - to figure out how you became an administrator?

Flex is a great man. He provides great leadership around here. It doesn't matter if you shoot a Glock, 1911, S_I or CZ. It doesn't matter what your game is - IPSC, IDPA or steel. He's been there, leading us every day on a single cause here on be.com - to figure out how you became an administrator?

Lol...

Some people get where they are the old fashioned way. Actually I think it might be the oldest of the old fashion ways...

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

WOW! :surprise:

I really should have talked to Flex about the possibility of getting a slot to Nationals before I made that man-card comment, huh? :unsure:

:roflol:

I am sure has a slot laying around his house still. He probably even has it framed by now. :roflol:

(mdstihl) "His post count is only slightly higher than the number of threads he's closed." :lol:
Unwilling to believe the Flex-o-Matic's humongous post count, the SiG Lady recently conducted an extensive survey, made convoluted calculations over a period of weeks and surveyed a secret post watch on this dude... only to find out (egad!) he really DID have time to post all that s**t!! However, it would mean spending an equally humongous amount of time glued to the computer seven days a week (over the many years he's been here) to do it, and I somehow have every confidence that that's exactly what happened.

Moreover, someone who shoots a Glock and spends that much time in front of his computer must have some obscure issues embedded in there somewhere. :rolleyes: