Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Rundown

diehli

Well... acts well enough to make the movie good. The Scorpion King blew, IMO, and only partly because of him.

The Rundown, on the other hand, is worth the $7. Fun stuff. Some good lines ("They have a good chance of repeating." "So angry!" "Oooooww!"), GREAT fight scenes, Rosario Dawson, GREAT fight scenes, comedy, and some fun face distortion special effects that they can actually get away with.

GO SEE IT!!!

Let's see... the girl steals the you know what by feeding the guys some local goofy fruit, she gets caught by the bad guy, the Rock rescuses her with the help of everybody he has met along the way and eveybody lives happily ever after. Predictable, or in the word of Homer Simpson.....BOOOORING!

I liked it, but I'm easy to amuse.

I thought the Rock was gonna be a good little boy and not use any guns, but at the end of the movie he wised up.

I did like the eject the magazine so it slides on the floor and the bad guy trips over it.

Nightclub scene with the QB and offensive line was nice.

Josh

Nah, rhino... "'cause people get hurt."

Heh!

I suppose the writers don't realize that getting hit in the head and knocked out cold is probably more dangerous (in terms of mortality rates) than a typical wound from a handgun.