Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 MS 3gun challenge

Ok,

Here is the deal, 7 stages min (might throw in a few quick shotty stages just for the fun) some multigun some one gun. 2 days.

Ft. Benning scoring.

Linda Chico IS the match stats person

Stages being designed and built by some NOTEABLE 3-gunners (Miller, Swanson, Cramblit, KEEN ;) ) ect.

75 shooters MAX. Don't delay, I'm working on getting some of the range officers you'll see at Ft. Benning.

2 days, a long day Saturday, and short day Sunday so every one can travel home.

HERE: http://www.crssa.com/docs/MS3-Gun%202009.pdf

Please send entry forms as soon as possible so we can plan accordingly.

Thanks,

HOP

2009 MS3gun MD.

Ladies, I did not forget you. Please mark down on your entry form that you are a lady in the special catagory section. :blush:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stages being designed and built by some NOTEABLE 3-gunners (Miller, Swanson, Cramblit, KEEN ) .

OK, so I've heard of this Keen fellow, who are these other posers. :rolleyes:

They sound familiar. I think they shoot Western 3-gun or something like that. :cheers:

• 4 weeks later...

Bump to top.

OK, early bird entry give away.....

all entries in by July 15 will go in a hat, the winner will recieve his/her entry fees back !!!

So send them on in (it'll help me get a line on cash towards the prize table too)

Hop

• 2 weeks later...

I might have to come to this one and pick up the Sabre dude on the way thru Nashville. Good seeing you at the KY match Hopalong. If the country holds together I'll be there.

Chris C.

ETA: I'll try and get a couple of guys from FT. Campbell to come also if they are still in CONUS.

Edited by Chris Conley

• 3 weeks later...

Bump to remind all that this match is going to run the same scoring as the Ft. Benning 3-gun. (to get you ((ME))ready for it) ;)

And,

One "Mr. Weakhand" will be the RANGE MASTER !!!! (yes he takes bribes, but only from Match directors) :devil:

Got some good stages worked up for you guys and gals to tackle.

Hopalong

Oh and remember the early bird entry !!! :cheers:

Still Room,

Have a fairly good pile to put into the hat for the early bird entry prize !

Good stages,

Know your holdover/hold under

Know your BUCKSHOT !!!!!

Rember to BREATHE :wacko:

Have fun

HOP

Don't know why they are on the same weekend, that's just the way the ball bounces now unfortunately.

We are getting you ready for Ft. Benning, we're running the same scoring system, have the same stats professionals (Linda and Sandra) and will have many of the same Range officers you will see at Benning.

KURT MILLER will be the action packed Range master, Trapper will be coming with him, Max Michel told me he intends to shoot and of course there will be the usuall suspects from around here (South East)

We have room, I will be getting you guys a Hotel real soon (Working out of town is KILLING my match prep).

Decisions, Decisions...................... :angry2:

It'll be fun no matter what. ;)

Now go check your buckshot to see if it knocks down a Pepper Popper at 40 yds. :devil:

Hop

Damn! I had talked myself into entering only to realize I have already entered a GSSF match that weekend... :angry2:

You know what to do about that, right?

Let me just say that the GSSF match that weekend will be at my home club in South Carolina. I, on the other hand, will be in Mississippi with the 3 Gun crowd. :D

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2009 MS 3 Gun Statistician

Edited by LChico

If I had only known....

I really need the 3 gun practice (seeing as I still have yet to compete in a 3 gun match), and it would be nice to meet everyone a couple of months early....

But... I am kind of committed... It is in Atlanta at the club I belong to... practicing for it is actually how I found out about / got into this whole wonderful world of 3 gun.

Let me just say that the GSSF match that weekend will be at my home club in South Carolina. I, on the other hand, will be in Mississippi with the 3 Gun crowd. :D

Linda Chico (L-2035)

With Linda, Kurt, and Trapr at Hop's match, Mississippi may never be the same. :cheers:

Looking forward to a great match.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

With Linda, Kurt, and Trapr at Hop's match, Mississippi may never be the same. :cheers:

And we have Sandra (aka Ms Kitty) :D

Linda Chico (L-2035)

And we have Sandra (aka Ms Kitty) :D

Sorry Ms Kitty, didn't know. That's great! Mississippi will truely never be the same. :DB):)

Sam has a great bunch of folks working this match. He had to stop doing it for a while, and I'm glad it's back.

A first rate match within a few hours drive time. Can't get much better than that.

Early Bird entry deadline coming soon................I'll wait until all that might make it in on time before I draw a name.

Starline has come aboard.

CPWSA will be there, if you need anything give Chris a call and he'll bring it to you.

Lunch will be available on the range Saturday. The Juniors from the club will be cooking for you (traditional Hambugers/Hot dogs ect) I don't think they will charge you the whole ame and leg !! :surprise:

Get in on the early bird drawing.

Hop

MGM targets have stepped up to the plate and are helping out in a MAJOR way (No suprises here) You folk are now going to have stuff to shoot at !!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

(MIKE was also one of the FIRST sponsors back when we had the last MS 3-gun)

Make sure you shop from and tell all the folk who support the sport Thanks.

Hopalong