Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Autocomp

Two Delta

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im glad I found this thread. I was going to ask if anyone was using and what they thought.

I getting ready to order 16 lbs auto comp, 2 cases 124g JHP MG, 2000 more starline sc brass and 15000 cci sr primers.

My new 650xl just looks so sad without them. :D

Im glad I found this thread. I was going to ask if anyone was using and what they thought.

I getting ready to order 16 lbs auto comp, 2 cases 124g JHP MG, 2000 more starline sc brass and 15000 cci sr primers.

My new 650xl just looks so sad without them. :D

I envy you dude. you have that much to spend :goof:

• 2 weeks later...

I lowered the ejection port, and put a spacer under the sight to raise it up

I shot the gun in a Speed Steel match today and it preformed flawlessly. No ejection issues at all. I was shooting 124gr MG HP with 6.5grs of Autocomp.

It sure is nice to shoot it with no troubles.

IMG_0576.jpg

Don

Edited by Bansheex

• 2 months later...

Just to add to the list.

7.2gr Autocomp

Win Brass

124gr MG JHP

1.175 OAL

average for 8 shot group - 168pf

Std Goverment Storm Lake barrel in an Anglin open gun, no holes except comp

great im going to try 7.3 just because i like it closer to 170pf. How hard was your crimp???

edit-wrong numbers on my charge

ok so updating this. im running 7.3 somewhere around a 178pf great burn a little dirty but nothing much. I love the way it keeps the dot in the glass! no pressure signs still so i love it. Gun-Trubor factory 9mm

• 2 weeks later...

Under the "For What It's Worth" column I submit the following: From a G17 W/Barsto barrel and 5 port comp I ran 7.6 gr of AutoComp - MG 124gr JHP - Winchester SR primer @ 1.155 COL thru a crono and got 1775 + - 10 FPS. A 220 PF! I gotta buy a chrono. :surprise:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

I believe it will come to a point where we as gun owners and constitutionalists will need to use our guns in defense of our country, constitution, personal liberties and our lives. May God have mercy on the souls of those that try to take any of these things from me.