Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

April Giveaway

benos

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me I am so Deluded, delusional, determined, and dejected all at the same time over this one. :P

Actually that describes my shooting lately also. :roflol:

Edited by XDNut

You changed the back of the shirt...

Yes?...

"When one makes false calculation by accepting the recognition of oneself as a being, a dichotomy of active and passive occurs that may be called delusion."

-zen master Chih

to

"Indeed, since people lack nothing, it is a pity that they wander so much in illusion once they have been deluded by their perception."

-zen master Keizan

And as your friend Rondy Said.... "Well, there you have it."

Edited by JThompson

Yes?...

"When one makes false calculation by accepting the recognition of oneself as a being, a dichotomy of active and passive occurs that may be called delusion."

-zen master Chih

to

"Indeed, since people lack nothing, it is a pity that they wander so much in illusion once they have been deluded by their perception."

-zen master Keizan

Great Job!! :cheers:

Yes?...

-zen master Chih

to

-zen master Keizan

Great Job!! :cheers:

He didn't say I got it and even if I did it feels a bit Pyrrhic....

I have two of the old shirts and I sat there looking at Flex's clue forever and didn't see it.

Edited by JThompson

I have two of the old shirts and I sat there looking at Flex's clue forever and didn't see it.

I new that the shirt was different but i just didn't think it was that simple. I guess it wasn't.

Okay, another hint... there's a non-typed hint in this thread.

;)

:unsure:

There's only 1, non-typed post in this thread.

What else happens daily (or almost daily) related to BrianEnos.com that might somehow relate to that pic?

Comon peoples.

;)

I get the "non typed thread part now" but "what happens daily.. that relates to the pic"

The picture looks like somebody in meditation, something I once did daily years ago, but besides the Japaneses writing is gone, www.brianenos.com in normal font, and the fact that my bill the other day came from Brian Enos and not Ancient Publishing, I have no idea. :huh:

That's it I think guys... it all fits the clues.

One more "type"

Currier Font "occured" ?

On the Enos webite "www.brianenos.com was what was changed in font type.

I didn't see your post before I come up with this XD, but you got it before I did. I think it was a three way effort there. :)

Edited by JThompson

One more "type"

Currier Font "occured" ?

I didn't see your post before I come up with this XD, but you got it before I did. I think it was a three way effort there. :)

Lets see what the boss has to say. We have been pulling our hair out for three days on this one. I think its worth more than just a shirt for that effort. :roflol:

One more "type"

Currier Font "occured" ?

Lets see what the boss has to say. We have been pulling our hair out for three days on this one. I think its worth more than just a shirt for that effort. :roflol:

If he makes it two I say we donate them to a couple of Juniors. ;) I owe the man already for all he has done. :)

One more "type"

Currier Font "occured" ?

If he makes it two I say we donate them to a couple of Juniors. ;) I owe the man already for all he has done. :)

Right there with you. My 13 yr old son would jump at the chance to wear one at our next local match.

One more "type"

Currier Font "occured" ?

Right there with you. My 13 yr old son would jump at the chance to wear one at our next local match.

That works for me...

He prob got tired of waiting for our dumb asses to get it and went to bed. :roflol:

Edited by JThompson

What else happens daily (or almost daily) related to BrianEnos.com that might somehow relate to that pic?

Shot in the dark... crossed 500 subscriptions to the Maku Mozo list?

The inscription on the shirt was also the Maku Mozo mailing for April 15th.

(The same day the new T's appeared in the store.)

BINGO!

:D :D :D

Nice work Jake! PM me size and mailing address.

(A few days ago, I uploaded April's partial month to the Archives in case anyone got to wondering on that and wanted to double check.)

Thanks to everyone for having fun with it!

be