Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 24 V. Glock 35

Dowter

I might (stressing the word might) be trying out a glock for limited division (from my 46 oz anvil STI). The obvious choice is the practical/tactical Glock 35, but I was wondering if the 6 inch Glock 24 might be a better choice. I was hoping to get a good compare/contrast from you glock jockies out there who are more knowledgable about the subject.

Thanks in advance.

if you can find a good glock 24 and have the trigger worked, you'll have an awsome gun. i saw one at the fgn's this year with a caspain slide. some of you folks may know who i'm taling about. he's the one that does the really nice triggers.

That's gunner5's personal Limited gun. He hangs out here some, real name Charlie Vanek. I've got some of his triggers, and they are nice.

I've pulled some glock triggers that have made me almost sick with resentment with their consistant 2# trigger so I'm sold on the possibilities of a glock trigger.

What I was wondering about is what it the difference between a G24 and G35? Is it ONLY the barrel length (and respective slide/frame) Also does the G24 come with the slide with the hole in the top like the G35.

In a nutshell, the G35 is a 5.3" gun, the G24 is a 6" gun. That's about the only difference. The G24 does have the slide cutout like the G35. The front profile of the G24 slide is square like the G17/G22, etc... instead of rounded like the G34/G35 and all the subcompacts.

Give gunner5 a shout if you want a 1.25# to 1.5# competition trigger. It's worth every penny.