Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gettin The Box

I couldn't remember if I posted this stage before or not. I remembered getting it to you, but couldn't remember if I emailed it or posted it.

There are so many different ways to shoot this thing it can make your head hurt during walk through. If I remember right, Roger Sherman shot this in 19 sec in Production and won the stage.

You really need to look at some of the others I posted yesterday too, especially Medusa's Path. I think it's the best stage I've ever done. We used it at the Mile High match (Level II) in CO a couple of years ago. Every GM at the match shot it different. Henning, Avery, Higdon, Ara, Clark Jr... all shot it different.

Nice stage, I will use this one sometime this season. I will have to modify it slightly, our range frowns on barrels downrange.(Something about a bullets could penitrate the barrel spin inside of it and then come back uprange).

Nice stage, I will use this one sometime this season. I will have to modify it slightly, our range frowns on barrels downrange.(Something about a bullets could penitrate the barrel spin inside of it and then come back uprange).

Heard that can happen, but never seen one leave, just spin and drop into the bottom.

Just use a wall or NSs instead.