Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Switchback

I like this one a lot. I'd be sure to strech out the back part of the shooting area to make it long enough to entice shooting the poppers on the move. :)

Both times I've set it up, I used a wide and deep enough berm to get the poppers away from the end of the shooting area for engagement where ever you want to shoot them. PP-4 engages the back part of the clam shell so you have to take that one somewhere in the front of the run. When we set it up here at York, we moved the clamshell back from the walls and opened up the wall split enough you could actually engage the steel from between the walls. We blocked the clamshell target with a NS so it wouldn't entice a newbie to break the 180 on it.

Most you probably saw this, but I'll throw it out there. You have to watch the engagement angle on the clamshell target or you end up with a huge cluster shoot-through on both the steel and the paper down range to the right. It's very doable though.

Great stage to get people to move their feet. Clear cut results from D up to GM in who can move shoot and who cannot. The open gunners just salavated when I set this up.

Thanks everyone. I'm kinda stumped though. Out of the 5 or so I posted, this one seems to me to have the least amount of options to on how to shoot the stage. I thought for sure most of you would like a couple of the others better than this one. Interesting.