Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Enos forums logo for Techwear shirts

Hi everyone,

We have had permission to use the logo. Even have shirts out there with the old enos tag on them. The file I received for the new logo is a .gif. Gifs are not vector. Having the image as vector art allows us to scale it while maintaining the quality. It also makes it editable so that color can be adjusted based on the background color on the shirt. This holds true for any logo we put on a shirt. Vector is by far the best format for what we do. In PB's case, he needs the logo in black and grayscale to meet the shirt specifications that are required by his sponsor. I can redo the logo, but if there is an .eps file or .ai file of it already (or any component of it) it would save some time and additional work. This is standard procedure when anyone submits logos in anything other than vector format.

Sue

Nick name (Logged in as:) would be nice too in the shirt. Maybe avatar also.

I have had my screen name on the back panel since the first shirt I had made. Along with given name on front. But the Team Rudy shirt will just have given names on them.

Brian provided me with two other logos, which are attached below. Now that he is back, whoever has the vector know-how should GO GO GO and draw something up and post it here for his approval so we can get our shirt orders in!!!! Let's get this knocked out by this evening :)

index.pdf

post-7403-1238491543_thumb.jpg