Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PUTTING FACES WITH PEOPLE

EEH

Meeting people I talk to on the forum--shoot a match today at PALMETTO GUN CLUB and met MO HEPWORTH from Canada great guy fun meeting him -- he shoots well also nice guy plus nice people at palmetto gun club and Jack was wearing hie favorite ORANGE SHIRT :roflol::roflol:

I agree. I love to go to matches and meet people from the forums and be able to put a face to a name. Except in Tokarev's and JimmyM's case.....they're funny looking. :roflol:

Edited by jasmap

Didnt know it till I got home and started doing stats for today's match at Circleville, but the guy standing in front of me in line to sign in, who started up a conversation with me was none other than our very own Pittbug.

Good to meet ya Reuben. :cheers:

Meeting people I talk to on the forum--shoot a match today at PALMETTO GUN CLUB and met MO HEPWORTH from Canada great guy fun meeting him -- he shoots well also nice guy plus nice people at palmetto gun club and Jack was wearing hie favorite ORANGE SHIRT :roflol::roflol:

Come back and play with us again! We always have fun and love meeting people

BTW: MCRC also has a great match the 2nd Sat. of each month

:cheers:

Come back and play with us again! We always have fun and love meeting people

BTW: MCRC also has a great match the 2nd Sat. of each month

:cheers:

''Ms.Kitty''

we will be back --I like to shoot my revolver to show some of you what those things are--WHOO-HOO-- by EDDIE :cheers::cheers:

Didnt know it till I got home and started doing stats for today's match at Circleville, but the guy standing in front of me in line to sign in, who started up a conversation with me was none other than our very own Pittbug.

Good to meet ya Reuben. :cheers:

Hey Pittbug was on my squad and I didn't even know it...nice shooting Reuben!