Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

12th Annual Milan Fall Classic

yeah sorry guys up until this match things have been good. I think a lot of the ppl who were supposed to setup didnt show up because of the problems with the board. I was out there on sat for 3 hrs and I was alone the whole day. I even tried to get a couple of my non shooting buddies to come out and help me but they were all busy. There was a board meeting last night and I wasnt able to attend but frank was. once we find out more we will go from there. people know from the sectional, monthly matches, and last years fall classic who were all still run by frank and help that we usually do put on good matches. We hope to continue doing so but we will have to abide by what ever the boad says and go from there..

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the best chicken wings in my entire life Saturday night.

First trip to Hooters? ;)

I was quite disappointed when I went back for the IL Sectional and discovered that "Pluckers" was no more :(

I guess I'll have to do hooters from now on..... :cheers:

I cleaned out about 2 pages worth of post that were club politics, playing out here on the forum.

I will open this back up.

Posts about this match...for those that attended...are fine. Any posts on club politics or any use of this forum as a soapbox are not allowed.

Kyle F.

Forum Administrator

Am I not seeing the results or are they just not up yet?

I haven't seen them anywhere yet. I wouldn't think it would take that long to get 30-35 scores entered and posted. <_<

I spoke with Frank and he said the results should be up this evening. As to the refund checks, he was in the middle of a class, so I did not ask. I would bet he will address this when he sees this thread tonight.

JT

I haven't seen them anywhere yet. I wouldn't think it would take that long to get 30-35 scores entered and posted. <_<

I spoke with Frank and he said the results should be up this evening. As to the refund checks, he was in the middle of a class, so I did not ask. I would bet he will address this when he sees this thread tonight.

JT

He can have my $10 for lunch if he will get the scores up. :blink:

JT

are they posted anywhere??

JT

are they posted anywhere??

Not that I've been able to find. I've been checking Stellchallenge.com and Milanpracticalshooting.com regularly and haven't seen anything. There is no excuse for taking 2 weeks to get scores posted.

I hope they move Area 5 because I won't be returning to Milan for anything shooting related. :angry2:

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to apologize for the scores still not being up for the fall classic. As many of you know a lot of things did not go right for this match and I take responsibility for many of those things. I have to say I turned all monies and score cards into the Milan USPSa match director on the Wednesday following the match. If I could get the socres and refunds out I would. I would how ever appreciate all of the threatening and nasty emails being sent to me to stop. I do feel for you and would like to help, if I could. But I do not need to be called some of the things I have in emails. Thank you and best of luck to you all I hope that when things get straightned out here at milan you come back. Remember the good times we have had before.

DVC

Chris Smith"

I would like to apologize for the scores still not being up for the fall classic. As many of you know a lot of things did not go right for this match and I take responsibility for many of those things. I have to say I turned all monies and score cards into the Milan USPSa match director on the Wednesday following the match. If I could get the socres and refunds out I would. I would how ever appreciate all of the threatening and nasty emails being sent to me to stop. I do feel for you and would like to help, if I could. But I do not need to be called some of the things I have in emails. Thank you and best of luck to you all I hope that when things get straightned out here at milan you come back. Remember the good times we have had before.

DVC

Chris Smith"

Chris, I hate to hear that people are taking this out on you. I actually had a great time at the match, and enjoyed shooting with you (or at least when your hand was well enough to). You ran the show that day and did a fine job of it. Threatening Emails or calling people names isn't needed here. I can only speak for me when I say that Frank has dropped the ball big time here, and most of us have many available options other than shooting at Milan, and also have long memories. All I want is the scores, nothing else. I compete to see where I stand against others and against myself. It makes it very hard to do that when you can't see the scores.

Hopefully Frank will get his priorities straight and take care of those that attend this match.

Cody Dengler