Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Carolina Tactical Invitational 3 Gun- Columbia SC

The 2009 Carolina Tactical Invitational 3 Gun is confirmed.

Location: Mid Carolina Rifle & Pistol Club, Columbia, South Carolina

Date: September 11-12-13, 2009

Major Match Sponsors: MGM Targets and DPMS Firearms

Applications and information will be out soon.

Mike Oberman

Match Director CTI

Bummer. Dates are on top of the USPSA Nationals in Vegas. They start Sunday the 13th, have to travel Saturday the 12th.

Decisions, decisions.

Have to look at this real hard!

I definitely want to do the CTI, but then there is the Nationals.

Jim

Edited by Jim Norman

I haven't seen an offical release of the dates for the USPSA match on here or USPSA website, has it been made official yet? I know where but not when, so i will make my plans to support CTI and shoot it as I have for several years, hopefully Vegas will deconflict before picking any dates to maximize attendance

see ya'll

jc

edit- guess they were talking about pistol nationals, bah hum bug, let's shoot 3 gun!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by benelli2

I haven't seen an offical release of the dates for the USPSA match on here or USPSA website, has it been made official yet? I know where but not when, so i will make my plans to support CTI and shoot it as I have for several years, hopefully Vegas will deconflict before picking any dates to maximize attendance

see ya'll

jc

edit- guess they were talking about pistol nationals, bah hum bug, let's shoot 3 gun!!!!!!!!!!!

JC we appreciate the support! It is my understanding the Multi Gun Nationals is in October.

I agree with you Let's Shoot 3 Gun :cheers:

OB

see ya'll

jc

JC we appreciate the support! It is my understanding the Multi Gun Nationals is in October.

I agree with you Let's Shoot 3 Gun :cheers:

OB

As the person who is planning to work stats at both the CTI and the USPSA Multigun Nationals, I can assure you there is no conflict with the dates. :D

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

Linda,

No conflict with USPSA Multi-GUn nats, they are in October, however the USPSA Handgun Nats are in September.

This is from the USPSA Nationals Website:

2009 Nationals division breakdown

The division breakdown for this year's Handgun Nationals matches in Las Vegas will be Open/Production from September 12-15 and Limited/Limited 10/Revolver from September 17-20. The shooting schedule is still being worked out and may affect the dates when final. The dates are to be considered provisional, but the division breakdown is set.

The dates are "Provisional" but who knows. I think I am gonna write out my check to CTI. If USPSA can't do better than this...

Jim

Edited because my laptop SUCKS

Edited by Jim Norman

Bummer. Dates are on top of the USPSA Nationals in Vegas. They start Sunday the 13th, have to travel Saturday the 12th.

Decisions, decisions.

Jim

Jim:

The "Dirty Jersey" team from Hudson County is going to CTI . Please come, so you can tell me how you originally played this game with muskets !!

Iggyort :D

Edited by iggyort

Decisions, decisions.

Jim

Jim:

The "Dirty Jersey" team from Hudson County is going to CTI . Please come, so you can tell me how you originally played this game with muskets !!

Iggyort :D

Matchlocks and Pikes!

Really, you have to get your history line straight!

Jim

• 4 weeks later...

The application is not available yet. Match Director (Mike Oberman) is a BE Forum member & will announce here once the application is available. If you need to contact him with questions, he is CTIMDOB on this forum.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2009 CTI Statistician

Edited by LChico

• 3 weeks later...

There is no squad request portion on the form, if we want to request who we are squaded with should we just write it on the form someplace? IS that alright?

Linda... I am looking in your direction... nice job at the LaRue Match by the way !

There is no squad request portion on the form, if we want to request who we are squaded with should we just write it on the form someplace? IS that alright?

Linda... I am looking in your direction... nice job at the LaRue Match by the way !

Thanks for the compliment. That said, I came to the LaRue match late (after nearly everyone had registered). My preference is to do all the registration confirmations & squadding (and not just show up to score the match). And I am very flexible about squad requests.

I have NEVER required shooters to send in their information together. I think this is an undue hardship on the shooters. On the application (or attached to it on a note) you can simply list who you would like to shoot with. You can also drop me a note at my off-forum email: LChico@msn.com. Please do NOT send me a PM on this forum with a squad request.

I am a shooter, too, and I think when you spend that much money on a big match, you should be able to shoot with your friends. I will not respond to emails with squad requests, unless I cannot honor it for some reason. If you don't hear from me about your squad request, that is a good thing. I do not squad anyone until the Monday before the match so that I can honor late requests.

See you at the Range! :D

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2009 CTI Statistician