Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Carmoney's Revolver work

Spray_N_Prey

I think that comment went right over the heads of these young bucks. If Carmoney only knew!

.....and as for you, quit trying to mess up this perfectly good thread! There may other people wishing to pay homage to my skills. ;)

Do you still accept payment in tubs of butter?

Do you still accept payment in tubs of butter?

I do not have any idea what that means, but, dang, if it is true I wish I had known earlier. I have already sent him my check!!

That's for Mike's Amish clients <_<

Mike ,

+ 2 on the trigger jobs. Little Snubby loves his 686 + and my wife thinks that I am having an affair with my Carmonized 627. I hope that with the 4 guns that Spry&Pray is having trigger jobs done on, after they pulled the trigger on mine will earn me a Fine Stoggy at the July 4th Match.

Snubby

I hope that with the 4 guns that Spry&Pray is having trigger jobs done on, after they pulled the trigger on mine will earn me a Fine Stoggy at the July 4th Match.

Absolutely, as long as you don't mind the muskrat scent gland aftertaste......... ;)

Mike ,

+ 2 on the trigger jobs. Little Snubby loves his 686 + and my wife thinks that I am having an affair with my Carmonized 627. I hope that with the 4 guns that Spry&Pray is having trigger jobs done on, after they pulled the trigger on mine will earn me a Fine Stoggy at the July 4th Match.

Snubby

hey buddy, i don't know who the heck was pulling your guns trigger, but by god it wasn't me you sick little monkey, i don't swing that way. :rolleyes:

oh you mean that fine trigger job on your REVOLVER, oh ok...... yeah this guy should at least get a Cuban out of the deal ;)

Edited by Spray_N_Prey

Wow, you guys are obviously buttering me up for something!!! ;)

(Seriously, thanks for all the kind words. It's been a privilege working on your wheels.)

You think? :surprise:

They are going to deluge you with work so that you tank the next 1 or 2 major matches due to the lack of practice. :roflol:

(Seriously, thanks for all the kind words. It's been a privilege working on your wheels.)

They are going to deluge you with work so that you tank the next 1 or 2 major matches due to the lack of practice. :roflol:

I never practice. I consider it unethical. ;)

I never practice. I consider it unethical. ;)

I consider it cheating. :cheers:

The last practice I had was the Frozen Penquin IDPA match on the 9th. The practice before that match was an IPSC match at the end of November. :rolleyes: