Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Texas Open Championship 2009

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good use of the Google Sketch-up, these look like fun stages. Too bad, I am fat and old, this looks to be a lot of running.

Ken,remember your finger squeeze the trigger not your feet. see u in Tyler. My friend design this stages for you. Hahaha...

Edited by 4everB

unisex, hmm. then I will only be 50% uncomfortable. seriously, nice stages. looking forward to it.

See you in the range then, These stages requires shooting on the move, lots of movement and diff.starting conditions.(1,2,3).Not to mentioned distance too.

Edited by 4everB

• 2 weeks later...

Two great TEXAS matches survived despite of bad weather, Two more to go. TEXAS OPEN coming next month followed by AREA4 in October.

Just realizing after shooting SPACE CITY- 4 major matches in Texas this year, Two in North and Two in the South.

1. March-The famous DOUBLETAP- Coldd...coldd...cold...

2. April - The popular SPACE CITY CHALLENGE- Rainn..rainn..rain...

3. May - TEXAS OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP -????????

4. October - AREA4 CHAMPIONSHIP - ???????

Who among these 4 will have ideal shooting weather?

Edited by 4everB

I really like the stage where the ninja's attack you while you're having in intimate relations with your unisex dummy. It's going to be kinda weird with people watching. :)

Stage name is Intruder, You woke up and intruder trying to stabb and kill you that's the dummy,you push him then retrieve your gun from the side table then engage the targets. Your home alone...

Alex :roflol:

I just sent my application off today! Tell me there are still some slots left! I haven't fired a round since Double Tap and I'm itchin' to get back out and shoot!!

Thomas

Hi Thomas, Yes plenty but not very soon you can shoot whole day Friday and shoot different division Sat,Sun. See you...

Ok guys I just spoke with Alex Casis and he confirmed that the late match fee is waived. Get your apps in. Alex clarified that cometitors can in fact shoot two divisions however the second division would not be shot for score as per USPSA rules. The second entry would be half the match fee. Guys the prize table and awards are looking fantastic. Get your apps in.